"That's all correct but you have to remember that you are still a kid and your life still needs to be guarded. This training of for you when you'll grow up and be a warrior. I know you are worried for him but you have to have faith in us, in Head Alpha. Everything will be fine. If something happened to you than this will be a downfall for us. You are our upcoming generation. You are precious to us. I'm proud to know you guys don't hesitate to fight and stand up for you family and pack but you still got time. For now we are here to protect you." Jackson kneeled down in-front of them and hugged both boys.

"Will he be safe?" Hun-Sang broke the hug but Yeonjun didn't. He asked still hugging him.

"He will be. No one can stand against the Blood Moon pack right!" Jackson replied making both boys smile wholeheartedly.

Thank you sir. Thank you so much." Han-Sung said bowing to his trainer.

"No need. Go on have your lunch and do your practice." He instructed them. "And don't say gulp it freaking weird."

Both boys laughed and ran inside the pack house. Jackson was proud of both boys.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Jungkook was in his office along with Namjoon and Yoongi. Jackson just left for his practice session and the remaining three Alphas are still burried in pappers and thinking about a solution.

"Grandma is our last option." Namjoon said looking so worriedly at Jungkook and Yoongi.

"She is our only option Namjoon. The problem is we are looking for a backup." Yoongi replied where as Jungkook was still burried in the file of list of pack members.

First he needs to see if they know the attaker and second he wants to know if they have another witch in the pack or not.

"How is this not possible that there are other witches?" Namjoon asked slightly annoyed as they only had half day left.

"It is possible. Pa never let any other breed love in this pack so it is possible. We need to find the backup for it." Jungkook closed the file throwing it to the other end of table.

"Time is passing faster than it should. What are we supposed to do?" Namjoon cried out.

"Calm down. I know we can do it." Yoongi tried but the words only infuriated Namjoon more.

"I can't fucking calm down. It's my mate on the death bed not yours." He slammed both his hand on the table making Yoongi and Jungkook look at him.

"So what the fucking hell are we doing here since yesterday? We are finding a solution here and your fucking yelling won't do anything so shut up and sit down." Yoongi was so done with all this.

"Both of you calm down and let me call Grandma. We need to talk to her." Jungkook asked calling for the maid to call grandma.

Soon grandma came and sat down beside three alphas. Jungkook has already told her about everything yesterday but today the discussion is a bit different.

"We can't find you any backup. There is no one, you are our only hope." Jungkook asked looking at her.

"I know there is no one. Believe me son I'm old but i still have the power to fight back. I promise you that Jin's life will be safe." She replied making Namjoon cry out.

"I'll be really thankful, I'll be in your debt for my whole life just save him please." Namjoon kneeled infront of her. She cupped his face while replying. " I will love don't worry. Your mate will be safe and sound by the end of the day."

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Namjoon kissed both her hands while trying to hold back tears.

"I'll be going now if you allow me." She said and walked out of the room. She needs to be best to save Jin's life. And for that she needs to harp her skills.