Chapter 15

Takemichi open his eyes and was met by an abyss of darkness. His heart skip a beat then it contiued in a rapid pace followed by his heavy breaths.

He's staring at pure nothing but darkness and his mind we're getting blank too because of it.

'Where am I?'

"...S-someone.... i-is there... anyone out there?"

His throat was dry and his voice were sounded so tired. Takemichi found it ridiculous. really.

where is he?

how did he end up in here?

is it another nightmare?

A dream?

There's too many questions piling up on his head but he's trying really hard to keep his sane.

but then an answer came up.

He was abducted, again. but somehow.... he felt safe and reassured this time..

'Maybe, they're getting back at me because of what happen last night?'

Takemichi shakes his head with a smile.

He need to wake up now.

He need to.

They're waiting for him...

.....

Huh?...

".....Who?"

Dull pair of ocean blue eyes whose light like before were nowhere to be found- stared once again at the darkness.

"...W-who... them?.."

'..Ha?... I can't remember 'them'....'

Takemichi widen his eyes in pure confusion. He hug his knees tightly, whole body curled trembling in fear.

Something was wrong, he knows it.

but he can't grasped what's what really is wrong! and the darkness just make everything worse.

something... important..

what was it?....

is it really important?

'I'm scared...'

Takemichi quickly shut his eyes, tears hopelessly falling out.

﹉﹉﹉﹉

"Are you really sure this would work out?"

"Yep! Didn't those filthy fake old doctors from the past tried to use it to us!"

"But... Take... what if there's a bad thing will happen to him?!"

"Don't worry... Kirito already make sure that this is safe to use..."

".....okay.."

"Ike... this is the only method.. you know that right?"

"Yes"

"Good. Now then... Tell Kirito to come here.. The drug are taking effect.. He need to be the one Take will see when he woke up..."

"Got it!"

Ike run out of the room and went to find their leader, only to find him in the control room, currently talking to the navigator.

Kirito said his goodbyes to the navigator after seeing Ike.

Withouy saying anything, Kirito understood. He nodded his head and can't help but smile widely.

Both of them are now heading back to the room where Takemichi is located.

Reaching the room. Kirito when to Takemichi's side while the other two occupants stood in the side watching Kirito and Takemichi.

"Kirito-san.. Is there a limit... I mean like a time limit effect of the drug?" Ike asked.

The other man, Luca look at him then to Kirito.

Kirito smiled like a madman.

"No"

He answered without any hesitation.

"Its a drug that can make a person have a permanent amnesia after all..."

Kirito said and caressed Takemichi's cheeks gently..

The two just watched that scene in silent.

-------

"WHAT?!  ARE YOU GUYS EVEN TRYING?!"

Senju asked in an angry tone.

The cruise staffs that were assigned to find Takemichi were gathered in a big open space auditorium.

"THIS IS OUR CRUISE! AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT TAKEMICHI IS NOT IN THIS SHIP ANYMORE! HOW THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

"Senju.. calmed down"

Akashi said in a low voice, calming the angry sibling of his.

"Sh*t!"

Senju muttered.

He closed his eyes to calm his pent up frustration.

"Young Master... We already checked every places, corners and possible hidden rooms but we can't find any traces of Young Master Takemichi..."

A high ranking staff said in a trembling voice while bowing hia head repeatedly..

He looked up slowly to glance at the Brahman leader but regretted it afterwards seeing the coldest gaze from the boy.

He flinched and quickly lowered his head.to avoid the boy's cold gaze.

"SENJU!"

Senju quickly turned around after hearing his name being called.

He saw the ex-toman members running towards their direction.

When they reached him. Draken immediately spoke up.

"We found him!"

Draken said hastily and the others immediately misunderstood. But before the misunderstanding grows. Mikey walks forwards and tap Draken's shoulder harshly.

"Not yet.. Brahman Leader can you prepare a submarine quickly?... We need to follow those assh*les immediately before we lost sight of them!"

Mikey said in a serious tone.

Senju and the other gulped. Senju quickly nodded.. He doesn"t need to hear the rest.. he quickly understood what the Kantou Manji Leader wants.

"Colonello!"

"Yes, young master?"

"Prepare submarines as many as you can...right now"

"Yes sir.."

Colonello quickly disappeared out of Senju sight.