Chapter 2

The Untold Life of Hanagaki Takemichi

Tokyo Revengers Fanfic(Manga)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWNED TOKYO REVENGERS. IF I DID, I WONT LET BAJI DIED! MY FUCKING BABY!

Warning:
• ⚠Contains Spoilers⚠
• Use of words/curses/Gang
• Yaoi/Bl/Harem
• Grammars/Pronunciation/Spellings
• Everyone is a simp (Takemichi simp)

Chapter 2

Revelations

“S-Sen-chan….”

Then here’s Takemitchi calling the Brahman’s boss in unexpected nickname didn’t help to ease their shocks.

“You still remember me… I thought it’s the other way around…” Senju muttered and averts his unseeing gaze.

“You’re the Brahman’s boss?” Takemichi stared at him in disbelief.
Senju is his first childhood friend from Hokkaido. And now he is one of the Tokyo deities that everyone feared in the delinquency world.

“Yeah. And I’m retrieving you.. They want you back, Michi.... ”

Takemichi flinched as he understood who Senju meant when he say ‘they’.

“I’m afraid.. I don’t want to go back anymore…” Takemichi looked away, ocean baby blue eyes seems distant and dilated by an unknown emotion.

“GRAZIOSO! Kawaragi Senju… I’m getting all nervous!”

South just regain his consciousness back, eyes burning in rage directed to Senju who seems unaffected at the menacing aura the taller man giving off.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING SCARING OUR BOSS LIKE THAT!” Shion interfere. He’s the Black Dragons 9th Generation’s captain.

“Don’t get too cocky, you fucking shrimp!” he continued and went closer to the Brahman’s boss.

Senju has a impassive look on his face as always but everyone will never forgot the shocking scene earlier between Senju and Takemichi.

“Who the fuck are you?” Senju coldly asked.

Everyone literally gawked at the blunt question.

“I AM THE 9th GEN BLACK DRAG---”

“OI!”

A man appeared behind Shion and punched him sending him far, knocking him out.

“YOU’RE A DISGRACE TO BLACK DRAGON! SO CUT THAT SHIT OUT ALREADY!” the man yelled.

“What does he mean by a disgrace to black dragon?” Takemichi tilted his head in confusion.

Draken and Inupi stood beside him to reassure Takemichi’s safety.

“That’s Benkei-kun, from 1st Gen.” Inupi said, Takemichi glanced at his friend and nod his head.

“SENJU! BRAHMAN IS NOT HERE TO BRAWL! OUR OBJECTIVE IS HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI!”

Takemichi shuddered again upon hearing his name came out so casually from the strangers mouth.

“You’re so loud Benkei-kun.. No need to remind me… I’ll retrieved Michi-chan no matter what…” Senju looked straight to the said blondie, his eyes bore a hole in Takemichi’s soul.

He looked away and moved closer to Draken, reaching out his friend’s shirt to grab.

Draken immediately put the smaller teen in his back with Inupi hugging their hero to comfort him.

“I’ve been saying….” Kaku started, running towards Benkei and punch the man hardly sending him away.

“Kaku-chan!” Takemichi shouted in worry.

“If Takemichi wishes to return to the world of delinquency, He belong to us… Rokuhara Tandai! ”

Takemichi widen his eyes in his friend’s declaration.

Takemichi knew the reason why Brahman wanted to scout… no scratch that, They were here to retrieved him at all cost in courtesy of his childhood best friend- Senju and those people from his past. And his answer is literally ‘no’, he’s not going back anymore.

Then, here’s his friend declaring something obnoxious. He didn’t even know the underlying reason between those declaration.

He just came back and now he don’t know what is happening anymore. Mikey’s whereabouts are still unknown so how the hell will he moved forward!

“Right, Takemichi?”

“Wait, what?. No.” Takemichi grunted in frustration.

His answer was ignored by everyone. He pouted and tighten his hug on his friend. This whole situation are making his head hurts.

“You okay, Takemitchy?” Inupi asked in a gentle and warm voice that soothes the pain in Takemichi’s head. He smiled and nodded, leaning his head on the other’s chest.

“It’s fine… We will not let anyone have their hands on you.. You will not coming back at delinquency world anymore…” Inu muttered. Takemichi nodded in agreement. He was beyond happy, he still had friends like Inupi Draken, and the others that understand him.

“As expected from someone who’s the all known ‘TIEMAN’…. Tough bunch.. aren’t ya Rokuhara!” Akashi

“Well, I didn’t recruit the strongest in Tenjiku for nothing..” retorted back by South

“This gets the blood pumping, doesn’t it Waka?..”

“No, it doesn’t..” a voice answered back behind Kaku, surprising him and the others.
Instinctively, Kaku backs away immediately.

“When did you….”

“If I cared enough, this guy wouldn’t be standing alive..” the teen named as Wakasa said, uninterestedly.

Takemichi pulled away from the hug and peek to have a full view at what was currently occurring.

“Hey! Don’t just appear glamorously out of nowhere, Waka!” Benkei, who’s now back on his feet yelled and points an accusing finger to the said teen.

“I’m just following Senju’s order..” Waka answered back.

Everyone were on awe. Benkei was supposed to be on the ground after receiving that blow from Kakucho but the man doesn’t even show he’s affected by it. The two continued their one-sided arguments most in Benkei’s part since Waka is a lazy bastard.

“Takemitchy… Those are the ‘Living Legends’” Inu suddenly said, surprising Takemichi.

“Huh?... Living legends?”

“They are the best duo from the 1st Gen Black Dragon… Waka and Benkei…” Draken muttered, eyes focuses on the two legends.

“And then, the 1st Gen Vice-President.. The ‘God of War’… Akashi Takeomi…” Inui doesn’t need to pointed the man out. Takemichi already realize who he meant.

“This is the founding members of the 1st Gen Black Dragons.”

“The Generation that was led by Sano Shinichirou, Mikey’s older brother…”

“The guys who led the number. 1 Gang in Japan”

Takemichi are speechless. He find himself unable to react at the sudden intel. But there is only one information repeating on his mind Shinichirou’s co-founding members are now led by Senju and currently scouting… retrieving him.

“And now, that mysterious man leading the living legends… The ‘Unmatched’ Kawaragi Senju…”

“Sen-chan…”

“You know him, Takemitchy? Is he a friend or a foe?...” Draken blankly asked. Takemichi looked up and then looked down averting his gaze at his friend.

“A friend before… but I don’t know… now… a foe maybe?” Takemichi was confused. For him everyone is a foes aside from this two beside him.
But, if the situation worsened. He knew he needed to come up with a difficult decision.

“Inupi… take Takemitchy with you and run away from here quickly. A fight might broke out.. We need to secure his safety…”
Takemichi widen his eyes as he heard those words leave his friend’s mouth.

“What are you talking about Draken-kun! I am not going anywhere! I wont leave you here!” Takemichi shouted. He grab Draken’s shirt and hold it tightly not wanting to separate from his friend.

“Takemitchy, It’s dangerous here… You’re the one they wanted and we wont let them have you! You need to get out of here! ”

“No!”

Draken stared at the ocean baby blue eyes that filled with strong determination and warmth. He felt his insides calmed down at the sight, tears are forming with in those beautiful eyes that pierced through his heart.

“I’m sorry… I forgot you’re a stubborn ass…” Draken shook his head and smiled softly. He ruffled the blondie hair and wipes the tears from those eyes.

“Wah! I’m not!” Takemichi pouted. He heard Inupi laugh behind them and turn his head to gave his friend a menacing glare but failed.

“You are… and that is what we like about you… Our crybaby hero…” Inupi stated with a soft smile.

Takemichi felt his whole face heated up out of embarrassment. He quickly leaned and hide his face on Draken’s chest.

“Baka!” he murmured.

“Let’s put it in a fight! Who ever wins will have Hanagaki Takemichi as a prize!” South arrogantly announced.

The whole area fell silent. Everyone is looking at him in disbelief. As if he is someone who is possessed by an unknown entity.

Draken closed his eyes to calmed himself from the anger that were overtaking him. If only Takemichi wasn’t in his arms, he might attacked that man now and killed him.

“Oi--” Draken’s words was cold but someone interrupted him causing him to glare that person but was surprised to saw who it was.

“Hey! Don’t treat Michi like a thing…You bastard…” A cold dangerous voice spoke up. He walked slowly towards the man. His every steps keep sending everyone a shivers.
His umbrella are laying on the ground, already forgotten. His eyes were glowing lightly yet dangerously in the night that it send an unexplainable fear to everyone. and the thick atmosphere are literally choking them.

“I’ll kill you…”

The last thing everyone heard after they found the Rokuhara Representative- South already on the ground, unconscious.

Everyone was so fast that they didn’t even see what happen and what did the Brahman’s boss do to knock out the Unparalleled South.

Draken gulped. The Brahman’s boss reminded him of Mikey in any way.

“Sen-chan…” Takemichi was grateful his child hood friend defended him. He was also surprised after 10 years of not seeing Senju he became so strong that he can be on par on Mikey if they fight.

Seeing their boss in that state Rokuhara hurriedly retreated the only ones stay behind are the top admins.
Mochizuku pick up their boss on the ground and carry it behind his back.

Takemichi gulped at the intense air overlapping the whole area. The Rokuhara top admins are grinning like wild animals and it scared the hell out of him.

He glance at the Brahman and found them smiling but not the kind of smile that will scare someone. A soothing smile which Takemichi usually seen when his friends are smiling back at him.

“Were not done yet.. We will do everything to have Takemichi in our gang..” Kakucho commented.

Takemichi frowned and for the first time after arriving here in Tokyo, he felt betrayed. Kaku were the first friend he had after living in Tokyo and now the man seems to change in a worst possible way.

“Kaku-chan…”

The Rokuhara Top Admins leave the place quietly with their unconscious boss.
Takemichi breathe out the air he never thought he was holding in all this time.

“Michi-chan…”

Takemichi jolted out but hurriedly composed himself as he stared at Senju with appreciation evident of his eyes.
He want to voiced out his thanks but can not found his voice. He frowned at glanced up at Draken. The taller man who seems to noticed his distress sighed heavily.

“Kawaragi Senju… We want to thank you for defending Takemitchy… We owe you a debt, man..” Draken found the teen worthy of his respect.

“Thank you!” Inupi bowed at them.

“It’s fine.. Michi is a precious friend… I wont let any one badmouth him in front of me…” Senju has a sickly smile on his face.

Everyone quickly noted not to badmouth Takemichi if Senju is around.

“S-Sen-chan… thanks… and I’m sorry…”

“Michi… You should see them first… They really missed you….”

“I’m not ready yet to see them… I’m already happy with my life here in Tokyo… and there is something I need to do here… ”

Future Mikey’s face flashed before his eyes, he smiled sadly at the sudden thought.

“You need to.. Michi… You’re mom is dying… and her only last wish is to see you… again…”

----------------------------------

Yuzuha and Hina are currently in the kitchen preparing the foods. Angry and Smiley are taking out the futons enough for everyone to use. Mitsuya and Hakkai are still outside buying some stuffs while the others are watching Takemitchy closely to prevent him from running away from them again. They all decided to have a sleep over on Takemichi’s house since he leaves alone.

Takemichi has nowhere to run he was trapped inside his house with his friends. They wanted to know more about him, he understood that but do they really need to tie him up?.

“I’m sorry partner but you run away from us earlier and gave us a hard time trying to catch you! We wont let that happen again so we need to tie you up..” Chifuyu grumbled, folding his arms in frustration.

Takemichi found himself giggling at his friends antics. He didn’t mind telling them but hell, who the heck wouldn’t run away after storming out in your classroom unannounced scaring the hell out of his classmates and teachers!
Shouting “Hanagaki Takemichi” with scary expressions on their faces.
His mind quickly tell him to ‘run’, so who is he to deny his own mind. He bolted out of his classroom with his friends following him.

“Oi, stop that or we will think you’re losing your mind…” Draken said, wiping the tears from Takemichi.
His hands are also tied up so he was thankful someone wipe the tears but still he can’t stop laughing at his friends.

“Hahaha… I can’t…. ”

Everyone literally raised their eyebrows in confusion but watching him laugh his heart out made them laugh too.

“What the heck are you laughing for, Takemitchy! Hahaha” Peh-yan

“Take-kun, you’re making us laugh too!” Hina said unable to suppressed her laugh.

The door opened, Mitsuya and Hakkai stepped in carrying bags of food. Both looked at their friends in confusion.

“What? Do we need to call the mental for all of you? You’re laughs are scaring people outside…y’know~” Mitsuya shook his head and placed the stuffs in the table.

The laughs died down and all of them glared at him for ruining the mood. He smirked at them and went closer to Takemichi, untying his ropes which the blondie is thankful for.

“Thank you.. Takashi-kun!”

Mitsuya chuckled and ruffled his hair. Takemichi instantly purr at the touch and smiled brightly.

“Okay! Now everyone is here and everything is ready…. Let’s start!” Yuzuha yelled. Everyone immediately formed a circle with Takemichi trap in the middle.

“Why am I in the middle?”

“Don’t ask, Just tell us everything! And what’s with this Sen-chan thing we heard from Inupi and Draken?… Who is that man to you?”

Takemichi was dumbstruck at the blunt question from his partner. He sighed inwardly, rubbing his cheeks sheepishly.

“Well… Uhm… Sen-chan’s real name is Kawaragi Senju… and he is the current boss of Brahman… I know him ever since my birth…”

“What? What you mean ever since your birth?”
“Hakkai, please shut the fuck up and let him continue!”
“Oh, sorry..”

“It’s fine.. But by any means it’s a long story so I---”
“And we have all night to talk about it, Takemitchy.” Mitsuya smiled innocently.

Takemitchy pouted cutely, folding his arms and started to reminisce his past.

“My parents and his parents are really close partners in business so we’ve been together since birth. I grew up with out my parents to look after me. They were busy people and that time I still didn’t know what their works are. Sen-chan and Kiri-chan are the only people that was there for me. We played together and we slept together. We three are not connected by blood but we seek each other’s comfort every time we need it. Those was the treasures I plead to protect that time… but…”

Takemichi looked down at his trembling hands. He really wanted to forget everything. He know he succeeded after going back and fro from the future to the past. Never did he find himself involved to his parents anymore in the future. But, is there any different even after seeing Senju for a long time. The painful and the dark past are crawling back at him.

“Takemitchy, you okay?”

“We wont forced you to tell everything to us… We can wait…”

Takemichi looked up at his friends and shakes his head.

“You need to.. Michi… You’re mom is dying… and her only last wish is to see you… again…”

Takemichi remembered Senju’s words last night after leaving them three to have a thought regarding his parents and joining the Brahman.

“10 years ago, I was 6 years old that time when some people barged in our house and kidnap me and kiri-chan. Sen-chan was not in that house at that time so only us two got abducted by unknown people. We got beaten up, imprisoned, experimented but i don’t know what happen but after some time, they free me out… alone…. I don’t want to leave Kiri alone there but the men are scary and they knocked me out… When I woke up, I was already on my bedroom with Sen-chan sleeping beside me. I was happy to be home again but then I remembered Kiri-chan.. I didn’t wake Sen-chan up and leave my room to find Kiri-chan but what I found and hear outside made me scared and mad!”

“I run away from home and ended up here on Tokyo. I live in the orphanage until someone is kind enough to adopt me and that is how I continue to live as Hanagaki Takemichi”

He smiled and everyone eventually noticed how forced the smiled was. It shattered their hearts into million pieces. They didn’t even mind that Takemichi leave out the most important part of his story.

“Take-kun, we didn’t know… you suffered so much in your child hood and now you’re suffering again trying to change the future by saving our lives…” Hina burst out in tears and look at his ex-boyfriend in sadness.

Everyone except to those who knew were confused as to what she meant by her last statement.

“Hina-chan! That was supposed to be a secret!” Takemichi look disturbed.

Hina who just realized her mistake quickly covered her mouth and looked away at everyone’s questioning eyes.

“We need an explanation… right?......Everyone?”

Everyone agreed immediately. Draken and Chifuyu sighed inwardly.

“We’ll explained about that matter. Takemitchy were already exhausted after sharing us his untold past so he need to have a rest.” Draken stated, grabbing the blondie boy and put him in one of the futons in the floor behind him.  Takemichi didn’t complain but he was afraid what were his friends reaction be after they will hear everything. They must see him as a psycho or worse than that..

“Takemitchy… If you’re thinking about their aftermath reaction… don’t get too negative… They were you’re friends… They will trust and believe you just like us. Mikey believe you. Chifuyu, Hinata and I believe you… Okay? ”

Takemichi’s worries lessen, he smiled at his friend and giggled.

“Thank you… Draken-kun..!” He said before drifting into his lalaland.

Draken faced the others who are now attentively watching him and ready to hear everything. He eyed Chifuyu and Hina, both gave him a nod.

That night, Everything were explained to all. All about the ability of Takemichi to time-leaped and tried to saved everyone’s lives on his journey.
Everyone was astonished and dumbstruck, trying to cope up with the new intel.
Knowing the one they looked up to and they considered their hero is actually a hero with a superpower to time-leaped!

“And now… Future Takemitchy came back.… He died together with Mikey in the future but unexpectedly he time leaped when shaking Mikey’s hand. His goal here is to saved Mikey… ”

Draken’s statements change the air of the room drastically lessen up.

“But Mikey… We can’t reach Mikey anymore… He lead the notorious Kantou Manji Gang and one of the three deities… He is currently dangerous… He might hurt Takemitchy.. ” Mitsuya sighed frustratedly, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

“Ne, Draken… Takemitchy is dead in the future… If we didn’t do anything to change the past.. He is still dead y’know..” Yuzuha announced causing everyone to froze.
That thought never crossed their minds!

“Y-you’re right… thanks for reminding us Yuzuha…”

“You’re welcome… But guys… don’t get blinded by your jealousy.. you might end up hurting Takemitchy with out you guys even realizing it.” She looked at them darkly.
The guys eventually understood what she meant and curse themselves for that.

They all turn their heads to the sleeping blondie and smiled. They felt the urge to protect the blondie with their lives on the line.

“We still have 2 hours before morning to initiate our plans in saving Mikey-kun and Take-kun!”

----------------------------

Wah… I didn’t expect this but thanks for the votes I guess?

I’m grateful..

Next Chapter… I miss Mikey shit!

Can’t wait to write the next chapter with mikey x takemichi on it hahaha