Chapter 9

The Untold Life of Hanagaki Takemichi

Tokyo Revengers Fanfic(Manga)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWNED TOKYO REVENGERS. IF I DID, I WONT LET BAJI DIED! MY FUCKING BABY!

Warning:
• ⚠SPOILERS ALERT⚠
• Use of words/curses/Gang
• Yaoi/Bl/Harem
• Grammars/Pronunciation/Spellings
• Everyone is a simp (Takemichi simp)

Chapter 9

HOKKAIDO TRIP

The moment Hanma left right after saying a ‘thank you’. Takemichi suddenly knew it was for him. Hanma thanked him for something that he didn’t remember. Then something flashed through his mind like waves, it was some memories from ‘past’ Takemichi for the last 2 years and in those memories Hanma was on it. The memories were a bit blurry yet he was sure he recognized Hanma on the memories.
Feeling confused with his own memories. He decided to follow Hanma and so he did without saying goodbye to his friends. When he find him in the swimming pool area he didn’t hesitated to call him.

“Hanma!” He shouted but not too loudly just enough for Hanma to hear him. Hanma turn his head confusedly and was frozen in place when he saw who called him.

“Hana?” Hanma asks curiously and this time around Takemichi was the one to cease frozen on his place, cheeks turning red in fluttery. ‘Did he just call me Hana?’
Hanma wasn’t far from the blondie but he can saw clearly the blush on his hero’s face and find it a sight to behold. He laugh softly before walking to Takemichi’s direction but he halted when he saw three random ugly bastards approach his still flustered Hana.

“Hi babe, alone? Wanna hang out?” He heard one of the monkey asks takemichi who were still in a daze. He smirked because Hanma knew he was the reason his flower was flustered.

“Hey babe~” The man suddenly grab Takemichi’s wrist snapping him out of his own thoughts. He jolted in surprised and horror when he look up at the stranger holding his wrist.

But then before he can pull out his wrist, someone already initiated it for him. Someone pulled his wrist away from the hold and landed a strong punch to the stranger’s face. Takemichi stared in awed at his savior’s back and recognized it as Hanma.

“How dare you touch my flower, you pest.” Hanma darkly said scaring the hell outta shits of the three men.

Hanma exhaled a smoke on their faces, looking so dangerous at the two monkeys helping their unconscious friend before striding away from the place. He sighed inwardly and turned around to looked at his little flower.

“Thank you, Hanma-kun…”

Takemichi beamingly smiled while Hanma held himself back from the urge to embraced the blondie. He looked around briefly before he hurriedly grab Takemichi’s hand and drag the confused blondie away from the crowds.

They went to a secluded part of the cruise and let Takemichi settled in one of the vacant seat while Hanma remain standing and lean at the golden metal rim.

“Hanma-kun, where are we?” Takemichi asked but Hanma shrug his shoulders off indicating that he didn’t also know their current location.

Takemichi looked around observing everything around him. There are many seats lined up and a  small pathway between the seats and the railings of the ship.

“Hana… What do you want to know?”

Hanma suddenly asked  earning a surprised yelp from the blondie. Takemichi looked away with a pout and mutters something under his breath which makes Hanma to let out a light chuckle.

“Stop that or else…”

“Or else what?” Takemichi asked in a low tone but didn’t expect that Hanma will hear it.

“I might devour you right here.. right now…” Hanma said in a devious and teasing grin plastered on his handsome features sending Takemichi a shudders.

“M-Mou, I know you won’t!” Takemichi literally tried to sound like he wasn’t affected yet failed. Hanma noticed in an instant how shaky the voice was.

“Yea, you’re right..” Hanma replied, throwing the left stray of cigarette onto the ocean. Takemichi sighed in relief and blue eyes was once again focused at Hanma.

Takemichi asked Hanma about ‘it’ and was surprised the new memories really happened since Hanma says identical to it. The past ‘Takemichi’ met Hanma right after Takemitchy went back to the future. The memories had Takemichi found Hanma on a dark alley with heavy injuries and a knife stabbed against his stomach. Takemichi helped Hanma, tend his injuries and they’ve become close friends. Well if you think about it the past Takemichi didn’t have a chance to met Hanma since Takemitchy always the one to take over the body during fights were that is the only chances to met and know Hanma. The past Takemichi have no idea nor have any memories during the times Takemitchy uses his body.

It was surprising though that Hanma let Takemichi help him even tho he did recognize Takemichi while Takemichi doesn’t literally know him.

“Then, why did you left?”

Takemichi asked the question with a sad tone. Hanma smiled and walk closer to the blondie the stop right in front of him.

“They’re more than enough. You don’t need me anymore, Hana..”

Hanma caressed his hero’s cheeks gently. Blue eyes stared at the yellowish eyes in pure anger and sadness

“Who told you that?”

Takemichi was feeling distressed. In the new memories the past ‘Takemichi’ have cried in his own room every night for almost 1 mont right after Hanma disappear without a single word. Takemichi was really heart broken but thanks to Chifuyu he have felt better but he didn’t stop looking for Hanma’s whereabouts. Now that the man was here. Takemitchy will never let him go for his sake and the sake of the past him too.

“I’m not Kisaki, Hanma..”

He blurted out startling Hanma. Confusion overtaking the taller man’s face.

“I remember you said before you already forgot about him?”

“Eh? I did?”

Takemichi raise his eyebrow in curiosity then again a memory flashed before him. It was a memory where the past him reason out about getting an amnesia and forgetting few people especially Hanma. He sigh and laugh sheepishly at the memory, how lame his past self excuses are.

“D-don’t tell me… you already regain your memories back?”

Hanma backed away in slight horror, blood draining out of his face. Takemichi watch his reaction then his eyes widen in realization and instinctively stand up to grab Hanma’s shirt. Looking up to the taller with a reassuring smile. Hanma is just afraid that Takemichi will hate him after he regain his memories and remember the bad things he did in Toman. But Takemichi didn’t want that, Hanma need reassurance.

“Yup! But even if I do. The fact that you’ve become important to me will never change Hanma. Kisaki manipulated you then he abandoned you by dying right?. Hanma, you deserved better than that. You’re my friend, I need you and I will never abandon you. Don’t think so negatively. Never will I get enough of you…”

Takemichi muttered, tears streaming down to his cheeks non-stop. Hanma stared wide eyed at his ‘hero’.

“Really?...” Hanma asked dazedly, still absorbing the words from the blondie. Takemichi nodded causing Hanma to let out a low laugh but then it become loud. His laugh full of emotions resounded loudly in the area, which puts the sound of the waves from the ocean in shame.

“I’m happy….” Hanma utters between his laugh. Takemichi smile softly, wiping his own tears in happening.

“Don’t leave me again, got it?”

With a pout Takemichi punch Hanma’s stomach lightly, but the moment his fist touch Hanma, he jolted in surprised. Something like a memory flashed before his eyes.

But, its not similar to the memories he casually receive from his past self because the memory is not yet happening.

A bloodied and lifeless body of Hanma laying on the floor.

No way that was a memory from before because Hanma is still alive!

Takemichi’s eye widen in horror as he backed away at Hanma stiffly.

‘What?... What memory is that?’

--------------------------------
I've decided.

I'll update one chapter every night pero konti lang yung laman.

My schedules are killing me ahaha
I still have a thousands of anime waiting for me to watch them.

Konti lang muna ngayun kasi depressed pa ako sa anime na pinanood ko kagabi huhuhu