Chapter 12

Bold Letters - Flashbacks

Chapter 12

“Kiri-chan, what are you doing?”

“Shh, don’t be loud, I’m currently wrapping a gift present!”

“pr-preshent? For whom?”

“You don’t have to know… hehe”

“Ehhh, why? It’s unfair! Pleashe tell me! I won’t tell anyone I promished!”

“I’m sorry Take-chan, It wasn’t a surprised anymore if I tell you…!”

“What do you mean?”

Young Takemichi tilted his head in confusion causing the other kid with him giggled in reply.

“Mom made a cookies, here you can have this for now!”

“Woah~ COOKIESH! I love cookiesh! Thank you Kiri-chan~”

He grab the plastic full of homemade baked cookies from Kiri’s hand excitedly, scooting away from his friend and began to eat the cookies eagerly. Kiri smiled fondly and went back on wrapping the gift.

Takemichi just watch the other kid while eating the cookies until a few footsteps echoed with in the quiet mansion. Both kids looked at each other, faces becoming bright at the thought of their other friend’s arrival.

“Sen-chan!”

Takemichi shouted, getting up from the couch and quickly walked away on the living room- cookies was instantly forgotten. The other kid also stopped from whatever he is doing just to follow Takemichi.

Both kids were too eager to go to the front door but what welcomed them there their confused them.
Three men in blacks, whose faces were covered by a black mask too were looking down at them both.

“Who are you?”

Takemichi tilted his head on the side curiously, staring back at the stranger’s pair of black ones.

“Shit! They saw us!”

Both kids flinch after the stranger yell, Kiri went in front of the young Takemichi protectively, making steps backwards – backing away from the strangers.

“Maa, they’re just kids… and by the way kids who is Atobe Takemichi between you two? ”

Takemichi shivered in fear behind the other kid, unconsciously gripping the shirt of Kiri tightly. Kiri glanced at his friend and gritted his teeth in anger, looking back at the intruders with death glare.

“Me. I’m Atobe Takemichi! What do you want from me?” Kiri yelled, pointing his own self. He heard Takemichi gasped softly behind him, small hands gripping in Kiri’s shirt tightly.

“You? Well I don’t really care who’s who in this situation…. Get them, we’re leaving now before someone will see us!”

“No! I said I’m Atobe Takemichi, you only need me right? Let him go!”

“Get them both already…”

“Ahhhh”

Young Takemichi yelled when he was grab harshly away from his friend’s grasp. Kiri quickly hold Takemichi’s wrist but to no avail he let him go as he was too was grab by the other man.

“Kiri-chan! Pleashe help me!”

Young Takemichi was now crying profusely till a handkerchief was covered on his nose causing him to lost his consciousness. They did the same too to the kid who claimed he was Takemichi.

Securing that both boys were already unconsciousness, they all left the mansion at once.

“….Takemitchy?”

Takemichi turn his head only to met his friends giving him same worried looks. He turn his head back at the ocean again.

“what are ya thinking?” Chifuyu asked, wrapping his shoulders around the blondie’s waist.

“….”

“Takemitchy?” This time Draken the one who asks. Takemichi didn’t moved a bit but he did reply.

“I’m thinking about Mikey-kun…”

Everyone looked at each other then their eyes darted towards their crybaby hero. Their lips were sealed into a tight-lipped.

“Mikey-kun was here too…. We’re literally in the same ship….if there was a perfect time to face him, now is our chance… wouldn’t ya guys think too?”

Takemichi looked at them. He stared at them directly on their eyes, the doubts and uncertainty that was now evident on those multiple eyes didn’t go unnoticed to his bright blue eyes. He sighed audibly and averts his gaze away from them.

“Takemitchy, we talked about this already…”

“….”

“Don’t worry, we already have our eyes on them… They have nowhere to go if they tried to escape…”

“…okay,”

“Ahem! Sorry for the interruption!”

All attention were instantly directed to Yuzuha, who’s grinning like a mad woman in the doorway.

“The food is ready… you can continue that later!”

She winked at them before leaving. The boys stare at the doorway dumbfounded.

“….”

“what’s with your sister, hakkai?”

“I don’t know…”

“I really can’t understand girls.. and their mindset….”

“we feel you bro!”

“Let’s go, the food is waiting…”

“Yea, you’re right…”

Takemichi was dragged away too with them. He let out a tired sigh and walks on his own.

---------

A man in a black hoodie put down his binocular on the table, a nostalgic grin overtaking his hidden face. His head still facing the direction of a specific balcony in one of the VIP Suites.

“Excuse me sir, can I have your order?”

The man turn his head to face the waitress. He reach out to lift down the hood in his hoodie. The waitress instantly gasped after seeing who was the person under the hood.

“Uhm, can I have your order sir?~~”

The man frowned deeply and watched in disgust as the waitress was boldly flirting on him right now. He crossed his arms and looked away.

“Black Coffee…” He replied, ignoring the dirty and lustful looks the waitress was giving him.

He snorted when the waitress purposely let their hands touch. He moved away his hand and gave the waitress a dark and cold glare. The waitress immediately walked away in fear. He smirked and once again looked back at one specific direction.

He grinned widely, fingers tapping softly on the table.

“I can’t wait to welcome you back, my hero

He muttered under his breath, black eyes glistening dangerously under the sunlight. Till his phone rings and he quickly answered it.

“Hn? Really?.... wait for my signal….. don’t worry…. Our hero will come with us...”

“…..”

He will come back to us…. He was ours in the first place…. He is mine… only mine….”

The man uttered in a most intimidating and dangerous tone and quickly hang up his phone. He sighed inwardly and stood up. He walked away before leaving a one roll of money on the table.

He wore the hood again and pocketed his binocular on the hoodie’s pocket.

Disappearing into the crowds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(SHORT UPDATE)

Mamayang gabi ulit☺