Chapter 6

The Untold Life of Hanagaki Takemichi

Tokyo Revengers Fanfic(Manga)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWNED TOKYO REVENGERS. IF I DID, I WONT LET BAJI DIED! MY FUCKING BABY!

Warning:

• ⚠Contains Spoilers⚠

• Use of words/curses/Gang

• Yaoi/Bl/Harem

• Grammars/Pronunciation/Spellings

• Everyone is a simp (Takemichi simp)

Chapter 6

"Take-kun, are you okay?.."

Hina asked sending a worried look at her best friend. Takemichi replied with a nod giving her a soft smile but Hina wasn't dumb. She knew something is bothering Takemichi by how a frown is evident on the blondie's face.

"You look pale, you sure you're really fine?"

She asked again. She saw from the corner of her eyes how Takemichi's body flinch slightly.

'Take-kun...' She mentally muttered, frowning.

Takemichi looked at her and forced a smile.

"Really?, but I feel perfectly fine though...."

Hina didn't say anything, she watched him carefully through her eyes. The anxiousness on those blue eyes didn't escaped to her either. She even saw how Takemichi's hands fidgeted slightly under his grip on his own shirt whenever he turn his head at any directions. As if he saw something scary at those places.

They were walking and currently heading at Draken's Motorbike Shop since everyone decided to meet up there to talk about their upcoming 1 week vacation in Hokkaido.

Hina was even surprised when Takemichi showed up in front of their apartment to pick her up this morning. She asked him earlier about it but she got only a smile as a reply. Takemichi was avoiding everything she asked to him.

Something was off and Hina could sense it. Takemichi will never act like this if there is nothing is wrong going on. She need to call the others about this. A bad feeling is starting to linger on her. She took out her phone and texted Yuzuha their current location and also include her gutsy feeling incase something really is going to happen.

"Hanagaki Takemichi..."

Hina and Takemichi halted and looked up curiously at the one that called out the blondie's name and were blocking their way. There were three people looking down at the both of them. Hina didn't know the three boys but Takemichi knew them very well.

"K-Kaku-chan! and the Haitani brothers!" Takemichi yelled, blue eyes widening in surprised.

'That...was cute' They all thought. Yes, even Hina.

"Yo! Takemicchi..." Kakucho grin softly at the blondie, lifting his hand up.

"Ahhh~ finally, I can hug you now Take-chan~" Ran, the older one yelled cheerfully. He grab the blondie's wrist and pulled him to him, engulfing the younger into a tight embraced earning a small surprised yelp at the blondie.

"Nii-san! Let Hanagaki go! You're choking him!" Rindou, the younger sibling yelled at his older brother. Wrapping his arms around Takemichi's waist to pull the poor blondie away from his brother's tight grasp unaware that he just worsened the situation.

"I am not!" Ran said, sticking his tongue out to his brother. Rindou clicked his tongue in annoyance and tightened his hold at Takemichi's waist.

"Mhn! Hmph-hnmp!" Takemichi tried to push the man and make small punches at Ran's chest, he can't breathe properly being buried at the other's body.

"Ran, Rindou... Do you intended to kill Takemicchi?" Kakucho said, rubbing his forehead in frustration. The haitani brothers turn their heads on him and shake their head in unison.

"Then let him go, He need air to survive..." Kakucho sighed inwardly.

Upon realizing Kakucho's statement, both sibling let Takemichi go. The blondie kneel over to the ground, coughing and grasping for some air.

"Take-kun!" Hina worriedly went to his side and rubbed her best friend's back.