💜Chapter 51💜

Start from the beginning

"kookie-ah stop crying , everything will be fine."

"M-mom n-othing is fine. No-thing is fine" jungkook cries out infront of his mom clutching on his sweater as he mumbles in between his sobs.

"Everything will be fine, y/n will be fine

"Everything will be fine, y/n will be fine. She is a strong girl jung-kook" Mrs. Jeon exertes patting jungkook's head softly.

"N-no mom she is very fragile but always tries to act strong. She always tries to bear the pain without telling me because she don't want or anyone to get worried about her. She is so selfless that even if someone is hurting her she choose to stay silent because she don't want to hurt that person in return. She is so small and weak but still she bears so much pain. She always tries her best to make me happy even if she is pain, even if she is hurt. She is so innocent and pure that I can't even let her go away from me. Why this is happening with her. She always bears with her heavy headaches, body pain, nosebleeds, Bruises, fatigue. You know mom when I first met her , her bones were clearly visible she was that much skinny. Her body it was covered with big brusies. How many times she might have fainted. She is already gone through so much mom, then why all this is happening with her.

"Y-you know mom, Today we went hospital because she was showing pregnancy symptoms, and guess what she is pregnant but before we can celebrate that the news of her pregnancy, this happened

"Y-you know mom, Today we went hospital because she was showing pregnancy symptoms, and guess what she is pregnant but before we can celebrate that the news of her pregnancy, this happened. Again she is in there fighting for her life, and now for the our child aswell. I can't stand to watch her like this. I-i am scared mom. I can't loose her, I can't. I will not be able to live without her. I can't mom, I can't"

"I know, I know jungkook. Nothing bad will happen to her. She is a really strong girl. She will fight against her disease for you, for herself for both of you, and for your child, for her child" With that Mrs. Jeon lifts his body up along with her and made him sit on the seat and wipes his face giving a soft peck on his forehead, calming him down.

It's already been 3 hours and the doctors are still inside the operation room. No news about y/n condition is delivered to the Jeon family, which is making them more worried about y/n.

"Is she okay now?!!, TELL ME SHE IS FINE!?"
jungkook asks as soon as he saw Dr. Choi coming out of the operation room.

"She is okay Mr. Jeon, you need to calm down and listen to me. Let's talk in my cabin"
Dr. Choi said walking ahead of Jungkook, followed by jungkook, Mr. And Mrs. Jeon. On the other hand somi and jimin took the initiative to do the paperwork and buy the medecines which are required for y/n.