He chuckled, "now sleep, they're gonna drain your energy out tomorrow."

He gave me another kiss in the forehead before he left and I slept peacefully and was super excited when I woke up.

I read my notes on my way to school that I didn't notice Mikey-kun walking with me until he spoke, "we're all gonna die anyway, why should we study hard?"

"Die genius at least," I told him and he scrunched his nose.

"Too much effort, I could die dumb instead," he said and I laughed. He's a talk shit as he still manages to get good grades in the end, except for math, he sucks at that.

When we reached the gate, his eyes instantly light up upon seeing my boyfriend, "Mitsuya! Let me borrow your notes!"

He ran to him as Takashi scratched his neck before hitting Mikey-kun with his notebook, making him wince in pain, "you didn't write your notes again!"

"Too lazy," he said and took Takashi's notes, "thank you!" he said before running away.

I chuckled at my boyfriend's stressed out face and kissed his cheek, "where are we going later, baby?"

"Hmm, Luna and Mana wants to visit the theme park." he said as he wrapped his arm on my waist and I just nodded, "but you wanted to watch a movie at the cinema, right?"

I remember about that one show I wanted to watch but I just shook my head, "it's fine! We can watch that online instead. Let's take Mana and Luna to the theme park so they could unwind as well."

We both walked inside the campus, everyone looks really busy as this is the last day of the final exam. It can either make or break you.

He dropped me off the classroom and we saw Emma reviewing my brother, but he keeps getting his answers wrong making Emma pissed.

"Seriously Y/N, is he adopted?" Emma asked, making Draken glare at her but she returned it to him as well.

"He's a first born, he didn't suck in the nutrients as much as I did," I answered as I flipped my hair

"Emma should study, I'll review you instead Draken," Takashi presented since they're on the same year level. I smirked at that.

"The brother-in-law is being reviewed by my husband," I teased and he immediately sent death glares at me while I just stick my tongue out

He's still not cool about me dating but he really can't do anything about it. His only rule is that we stay at the living room in our house or Takashi's house.

Emma and I helped each other review until the proctor came in and gave the exam papers. Surprisingly, most of the items are those that Takashi asked me last night which helped retain on my memory as he always hits my head with my notebook if I get it wrong. Hah, my boyfriend comes in handy at times like this, huh?