"Mari wait!"
She was snapped out of her thoughts and turned to the voice and when she saw Peter running after her she quickened her pace, eyes downcast.
"Mari please, just wait for me," he pleaded.
The utter heartbreak and guilt that seeped into his voice had her halting for long enough for him to catch up to her.
Without a word he enfolded her ibto his arms and she broke down crying. She clutched him like he was the only thing keeping her from drowning in the raging currents, and gently, he led her to a bench and they sat down.
"It hurts Peter," she sobbed.
He rubbed her back comfortingly, kepping her close.
"I know Mari. I'll get bandages soon."
She sniffled and shook her head, pulling back. "Its not that Peter, it that... I thought I could trust him. I thought he would-I thought that he would be one that would never hurt me. I thought he had my back. I love him, just as much as my papa. Hes like a father to me. He hasnt hurt me yet-hadnt."
Peter sighed. "While yes he hurt you, it was a mistake. He was scared. Scared for you. He wanted to protect you, and in his mind the only way to protect you was to remove the thing putting you in danger in the first place."
"And thats the thing Peter, I understand what he did, and why he did it. I know he was scared. I know that. But it wasnt just about taking my miraculous, it was that he was doing it the same way Hawkmoth tries. By force. He disregarded my feelings, and the fact that he was trying to take the earrings away is, maybe not ok, but again, I understand. Its that had he taken away the miraculous, he would have taken away Tikki, my best friend."
"Isnt that what you did with the others?" Peter asked softly.
She tensed as she shook her head vehemently. "No-no. Its not the same. Is it?"
He pulled her back into his arms, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "I think it is. You got scared for them, and took away the thing that was putting them in danger, just like Mr Stark. I think you two are more alike than you realize."

The two stayed silent for awhile as she absorbed what he said.
Finally, after a little, she got up from where she was leaning on him and nodded. "Your right Peter. I overreacted. I have to go back and apologize, and I need to tell them everything."
"Thats my girl!"
Marinette side-eyed him amused. "Your girl Bugboy?"
He turned bright red and started stammering out a reply before she smirked at him, leaning in close.
"Does that mean your my Bugboy?"
Peters mind blanked at her close proximity, and then exploded when she pressed her lips against his sweetly.
He melted in her embrace and returned the kiss happily, arms snaking around her waist and holding her close.
As they let themselves get caught in the moment, they failed to notice thier surroundings.
Peter let out a little grunt before falling limp, unconsious.
Marinette reeled back in alarm, finally noticing the figures dressed in all black, armed to the teeth with the infamous symbol of Hydra.
She jumped up in a defensive position in front of Peter as one shot a few rounds into the air and people screamed and fled screaming.
Three attacked her at once, and she leapt at them to keep them away from Peter as she fought them relentlessly, taking them fown with terrifying effectiveness. Until one got past her guard and managed to slip a knufe into her ribs. As she faltered in pain one of the soldiers used that to thier advantage and kicked her square in the chest, knocking her backwards.
Her mind raced trying to come up with ideas. It didnt seem like they were after Peter, so then why
would they attack them...
No. How did they know?
As several soldiers advanced forward, she sent a prayer to the gods and called out, "Hiemdall, OPEN THE BIFROST!"
Rainbow exploded around them and she could see the outlines of the soldiers all leaping around them, and she made a split second reckless deciaon with no regards about her own safety.
Milliseconds before they were taken away she jumped out and tackled two, knocking down a third.
She bounced up, fists curled as she grinned maniacly at them.
"Up for a game of cat and mouse?"
Without waiting for a reply she sprinted away, slipping on the black cat ring.
Just as she was about to transform, something hit her in her side, ripling a scream from her lips as she tumbled over.
Her hand pressed against her right thigh, trying to stop the blood flow as she limped into the nearest alley.
She shakily took off her purse and all the miraculous on her and put them in too.
When she opened the purse all the kwamiiis flew out with worried expressions.
"Are you okay Master?" Long asked, his tail flicking around nervously.
She laughed breathlessly as she shook her head sadly. "No, no Im not. But you need to leave now."
"Why dont you use a miraculous my Queen?"
"Im afraid that a miraculous will help me. But take these and bring them to tgmhe Towers. Inform them all that Hiemdall has Peter, and if I dont come back by nightfall, then Hydra has me."
"Oh Mari..." Tikki flew forward and hugged her holders cheek, quickly followed by all the kwamiis.
A loud crash snapped their attention to the end of the alley where two frazzled soldiers stalked forward.
Panicked, she shoved the purse at them and shooed them away frantically.
The two soldiers were joined by three others and all started running towards her.
As soon as they got high and far enough she ran as fast as she could away.
Behind her she heard a male exclaim, "The jewels! There getting away!"
A female snapped at her colleague, "Leave it, the girl is more valuble to us than the jewelery!"
Although that was very confusing she couldnt focus on that and continued running away.
She made it to the road and started weaving through people, and jumping over carts and tables, the soldiers close behind her. Spotting more in front of her she darted down a different alley, only to find it a dead end.
She whipped around right as something pricked her neck.
Her hands flew up and pulled a dart out.
"Oh no," was the last thing said before she slipped into oblivion.

2688 words!
We got ourselves a plot twist eh? I know, still not as much Eddie and Venom but they will be included for the later chapters, or at the very least Venom because, well, duh.
If all goes well then I'll have the next chapter published within the next few goes or so.
Have a great evening and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷