ii. and i miss you like a little kid

Start from the beginning

Jack removes Keith's hand from his shoulder blade. "Keep on dreaming."

The brunette rolls his eyes. "Let's go inside shall we?"

"We shall." Jack sighs.

The Inside was far more worse than it looked from the outside. There were couples making out in almost every corner, the new kid was currently dominating the keg stand while everyone cheered him on, and he was surrounded by drunk toddlers.

He really did wish he went trick-or-treating with Erica instead.

There is only one thing he plans on doing tonight. Getting blackout drunk.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

An hour later, and Jack is not blackout drunk. The punch is useless, and would only work on lightweights. He's lost Keith who probably found some nerd to make out with. He looks like even more of a loser than Johnathon Byers who is creepily watching Nancy Wheeler dancing with Steve.

The worst part is Jack can't even leave until Keith does, or the deal is done. This is the worst night of his entire life.

Then, Steve Harrington spills his drink all over his girlfriend, and suddenly Jackson is having the best night of his entire life.

"What the hell?" says Nancy Wheeler, obviously very drunk.

'It's like live entertainment.' Jack thinks to himself, trying to hold back a giggle.

Then suddenly Nancy is marching towards the bathroom, Steve following behind his girlfriend.

Jack takes another sip of his punch, his night just got a whole lot better. Watching Harrington suffer is definitely one of his guilty pleasures.

Five minutes later, Harrington exits the bathroom and he is angry. He should probably let Keith know Wheeler is most likely on the market, but he looks around and realizes he was so absorbed in his self-entertainment that Keith's already left.

Jack practically rushes out the door, hoping Keith hasn't left without him, he is his ride after all.

But Keith's Subaru is already gone the second he steps outside, he thinks about calling Mrs. Sinclair or his mom to pick him up, but they're both busy right now and he doesn't want to disturb them.

He looks around and is surprised to see Steve Harrington sitting on the curb by himself his arms wrapped around his legs, which his head is currently buried in. Jack's head fills with thousands of jeering comments and approaches the teen.

He sits down next to Harrington, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Nancy?" He mumbles out.

Jack snickers and Steve's head shoots up.

"Oh great! Exactly what I need right now!" Steve throws his hands up in the air.

"So... fun party, right?" Steve laughs, he laughs.

"So much fun," Steve says in a sarcastic tone.

"I don't know why you're so upset. Weren't you guys only together for like two weeks?" Jack asks.

"We've been together almost a year you asshole!"