"You're always inviting yourself to our fun time, but since we love your company, you can come." Acacia said folding her arm and beaming. 

Terry fanned her off, "C'mon ! It's not fun time if uncle T is not tagging along. What would y'all be without me, huh ? Sad, boring and ugly. Yes, I do make y'all look good too." He said being cocky. 

"Whatever ! " Almar exclaimed chuckling.

.

.

.

Thirty minutes later, they were leaving a note to Cora and were on their way to the mall to hang out together. They locked the front door and then got in the limousine. The twins felt like famous people, "You didn't tell us why you came here with a limousine though." Almar said as the chauffeur, Gerald, started the engine. 

"It's for tonight. It wasn't supposed to be there before five, but some people can't just do their job correctly, so I'm using this all day now. And since you're my homies -by the way, you're very lucky to know me, you're using it too. I repeat, what would y'all do without me ? "

"Oh, nothing, Lawd, we would be nothing ! Thank you God for the majestic Terry Jerry Daniels ! Oh sweet baby Jesus ! Hallelujah ! " Kal mimicked one of the old ladies at their old Church. He was attending this scene with Terry every Sunday when they were kids and that's a thing they will never forget. For him though, they were always doing too much, being extra to show how much a real Christian they were or whatever was the reason of their dramatic behavior.  

The three others laughed, "I know, I know, I'm fancy-fantastic ! " Terry said pulling his invisible collar. 

Almar and Acacia frowned, "Fancy-fantastic ? What is that ? "

"See, it's a word we created when we were about your age since there was any word to describe the sexy,  awesome, incredible, amazing, unique, smart, incredible, beautiful specimen we are. I could add more adjectives, but we don't have all day." T explained causing the twins to playfully rolled their eyes.

"Okay, you know what it's the most amazing though ? I'm going to tell you this immediately. You two can actually enter in different rooms without problems despite of the huge size of your heads. THAT, is incredible." Acacia said grinning. 

"Oh so now we're throwing shade, huh ? I see you, Tac." T pulled out sunglasses from a bag and gave one pair to Kalvin and Almar, "When you'll be done throwing all that, tell us so we can take the glasses off." They laughed as the music started filling the car, "YAAAS ! Kal, that's our fucking song ! CHAUFFEUR TURN UP THE MUSIC ! " And not even one minute later, Bongo Kanny's voice was blasting through the speakers. Even people outside could hear it. 

It didn't take too long for the two men to start singing the lyrics of Joyful out loud. They were in their own world. The twins smiled and were nodding their head to the beat. This song matched perfectly the mood. No lie, no matter what they were doing, they were always enjoying their time with Kalvin and Terry. 

Thirty minutes later, they finally pulled in front of the mall getting attention from everybody. It wasn't usual to see a limousine parking there. The four didn't worry about it though and just walked in the mall. They first started with Acacia's dress since they were sure it was the thing that was going to take them most of their time being there.