38

It was a wholesome day with Stage. We chatted about things we failed to communicate about when we broke up.

Once again, even for a short period of time, I felt comfort.

Sometimes, you two don't need to have a "label" in order to feel at peace with each other. Just feeling their presence can automatically make you feel at peace.

Some people cannot find peace with their partner even though they have label, some even get married with a person whom they don't trust and lastly, some people find peace with someone they didn't expect to feel that with.

You see, love and friendship shouldn't be something that you feel tired about. It isn't something to feel responsible with. It's something that you feel comfort with, it's something that doesn't feel tiring. It's not the love you feel tired with, it's the understanding the other person you're in a relationship with.

We may feel tired in understanding another person we're with, after all, you're two different individuals. But, love? It's not tiring. You can feel tired in understanding, but at the same time, you'll still love the person.

Sabi nga nila, love wins.

I am now resting in sun lounge, busy watching the scene in front of me.

Sa susunod na araw ay uuwi na akong Cebu dahil nangungulit na sila Mama sa akin simula palang ng pagkauwi ko sa bahay namin dito sa Batangas. Miss ko na rin naman sila kaya hindi na ako tumanggi pang umuwi. Besides, they're not getting any younger. I want to at least spend many time with them right now and follow their wishes. Ilang taon din kaming hindi nagkita dahil sa pag-aaral ko abroad.

All they did was to support me in whatever I want to do. They're the best parents I can have.

I licked my lips and sipped on the straw of the juice I'm drinking.

Parents..

It's such a heavy role anyone can have. Sa 'yo nakabase kung paano lalaki ang isang indibidwal na syang makikipagsapalaran sa mundo balang araw.

A parent is the branch of their children's personality and it's a heavy responsibility.

Despite that, I want to be a parent. I want to feel the warmth of my children, I want to receive love from an innocent soul, I want to love my child greatly. I want to know how it feels to have someone who'll support you and whom you will support in everything.

If I'll be a parent, I want to give my child a good home, I want to be a mother that they'll be proud of.

I got off the yacht earlier than Stage. Kanina pa kasi siya may katawagan tungkol sa kung ano kaya ni hindi kami nakapag-usap sa yate.

I'm not complaining about that, though.

Mas komportable na ako sakanya ngayon kaysa kahapon, but of course, he needs time for himself, too..

Hindi naman porke't maayos na kaming dalawa ay kakailanganin na namin makipag-usap sa isa't isa sa bawat segundong meron kami. That's.. Just being clingy..

I rolled my eyes at my own irony.

Okay! Hindi ko na itatanggi ito. I was a bit clingy noong kami pang dalawa. Syempre, mas clingy siya kaysa sa akin pero may pagka-clingy talaga ako noon. Thinking back right now, I might be even considered as privately possessive with Stage.

Hindi ko naman pinapakita sa lahat at kaming dalawa lang halos ang nakakaalam no'n, pero syempre, simple woman instinct minsan in public. Though, I know he won't cheat, it's just that I can't help to feel jealous sometimes especially if I'm on my special days..