"Say cheese..." she says and we repeat what she said then it clicks. She stares at it for a second and then shows it to us. It is cute.

"Let's take more photos together as we will never make one after our graduation," Namida murmurs while almost crying.

"Don't cry, Namida. We must enjoy this camp and make memories that we will look back after how many years," Wasabi tries to light up her mood and she nods at her.

"Wasabi got a point. We are here to make our bond even stronger. Even though we may not see each other again after our graduation, we still have memories to recall that will make us smile and laugh like an idiot," Chocho adds and we laugh.

"I think there is no need to be sad right now. You guys are wonderful. Let's be friends forever," she sobs and it startles us.

"Hey, Namida! We told you not to cry," Dae squeals and Namida starts to sob more.

"No way..." I mutter. Wasabi and Chocho rub her back and she stops crying. She wipes her face and puts her hands together.

"I'm sorry. I can't help but be sad knowing our time being together is coming to an end real soon," she says and her lips curve downward. It's quite far from now, to be honest, but time sure flies quickly.

"Let's not be sad but happy. Let's toast more marshmallows," Wasabi suggests and we put them on fire.

"Alright, our time is over. All of you get inside the hotel and we will have our dinner together," the adviser from 12-C calls out to us, and we stand up from sitting on the thick cloth and proceed to the hotel.

After dinner, we head straight to our room to rest and prepare for the upcoming activities starting tomorrow.

"All right, are you guys ready for today's activity?" Chocho shouts while she raises her hand in the air.

"Yeah!" Wasabi and Namida answer in chorus. I just gently scratch my face with my index finger looking awkwardly at Chocho's actions.

"It's essay writing, you know?" I say and she suddenly feels weak and drops her shoulders.

"Yeah, Shikadai is right though. It's a drag," she says in an apathetic way. We laugh at her reaction.

"Let's do our best, Chocho," Namida tells her and her energy is somehow restored. She nods and smiles at us. We leave the room still wearing thick clothes.

We just had breakfast and proceed to the convention room of the hotel. Yes, it has a convention room. Sounds great, right?

Constant clapping of hands interferes with us from talking with our friends. It's the class adviser of 12-D. She gestures to assemble in front of her and her co-advisers move closer to her side.

"Did you bring your notebook and pen?" she asks while smiling and we raise our notes in the air.

"Great," she mutters cheerfully.

"I don't know what to write, to be honest," Chocho whispers in my ear. And I move my head to face her.

"Hey, Mitsuki is the one who will lead this activity. Don't humiliate yourself in front of him," I tell her in a low voice so our teachers won't hear us.

"I know that. Will I include him as someone I dreamed of too?" she whispers, oh my...

"Don't tell me you are going to write in your essay that you want to be his bride in the future? Seriously?" I whisper back.

"Is not it okay to include that part? You don't want to be Boruto's bride, eh? We are talking about our dream and what will we become after our graduation. Not that I want to marry him right away, I mean it's my dream too," she explains still whispering.