Apologies & Acceptance

Start from the beginning

"He said go" Harry glares at me.

I look at him briefly before back to Louis. "Louis, please I'm sorry. Please hear me out, we really need to talk about this."

Louis doesn't respond. "See he doesn't wanna talk to you so leave" Harry says, running his hands through Louis' caramel hair.

"Look, it'll only take a second and I-"

"Do you not understand english?! My boyfriend said to leave!" Harry yells at me.

"Don't fucking yell at me! I wasn't talking to you anyway, you curly piece of-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Harry and I jump to an angry, distressed Louis. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! HARRY GET OUT SO I CAN HEAR WHAT THIS ASSHOLE HAS TO SAY!"

"But baby-"

"Now Harold" Louis growls.

Harry purses his lips and nods. He heads out the room but not before giving me a glare. I head to the bed and sit down next to Louis as he wipes his face and fixes his hair.

"What do you want?" Louis' voice is gruff from the crying and yelling I presume.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way, it was wrong of me..."

Louis blinks, "That's it?"

"What else is there to say?" I raise a brow.

Louis scoffs, "Are you serious?" He laughs bitterly. "Just get out, you're apology is shit." He lays back down on the bed.

I sigh, "Louis, please."

"Please what?" He snaps.

"I...I don't know-fuck, will you please hear me out?"

He doesn't response so I take that as a sign to continue.

"Look, Louis I'm sorry about everything. I don't know how you feel because I'm not in your shoes but I'm guessing you must feel awful."

"No shit."

"And I'm sorry for making you feel this way, feeling trapped and lost. It must be hard to choose between your best friend and boyfriend-"

"Why do you hate Harry?"

"What?" I'm caught off guard by his question.

He sits back up and looks at me, "I said why do you hate Harry? He's never done anything wrong to you."

"He's annoying."

"Everyone can be annoying, you're annoying."

"I know, yeah..."

"Exactly! So what's so wrong with Harry? Why don't you like him? Honestly, tell me."

I purse my lips. I don't know why I don't exactly like Harry. He's just so annoying at work and is always bothering people. I just never had the chance to like him because everytime I'd see him, he'd be bothering me, always asking me a million questions.

"I...I don't know" I mumble, my eyes shifting to the white duvet.

"Exactly! You're just judging someone and you don't even know them! Harry's sweet and kind and funny and he makes me happy and warm inside! Why can't you accept that?"

"I...I don't know. I'm just worried I guess."

"Worried about what?"

I shrug, "I just don't feel like he's good enough for you."

Louis scoffs, "Good enough for me? If anything I'm not good enough for him! I've been treating him like shit and putting him on the sidelines when he's been nothing but a great boyfriend to me. He didn't have to stick around, he could've broken up with me but he didn't. He stayed by my side and dealt with all the bullshit you threw at him!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Are you really?!"

I sigh, "Yes, okay? I feel like the biggest douchebag in the world right now. I'm sorry for making you feel this way and dealing with all this shit. I'm your best friend, I shouldn't make you feel like this."

Louis' crosses his arms, "No, you shouldn't."

"I love you, you know that?"

"Yeah, I guess" Louis mumbles.

"I love you and I care about you. If you love Harry and you wanna be with him...I'm not gonna stop you. If he stayed by your side through all this then he must be a good guy. If he makes you happy then that's all that matters. I just wanna see you happy, Lou. And maybe I should hang out with him and get to know him before I make assumptions" I bite my lip, looking at him.

Louis looks at me, his eyes almost glinting. "Really?"

"Mhm" I nod.

Louis crushes me in a surprise hug, "Thank you! That's all I wanted.

I laugh and pat his back comfortingly, "No problem."

He pulls away and smiles, "Let's have no more secrets, okay?" Louis lifts his pinky for me to lock. Something we've always done since we were little kids, it was like our thing.

I gulp and stare down at his tiny finger. No more secrets? Oh but, Louis I am keeping a secret from you. A huge secret.

"O-okay" I lock my pinky with his. "No more secrets."

>>>

So Zayn now accepts Larry:) But Zayn lied:(

Don't get too comfortable yet, drama starts soon. Strap in because WE'RE GOIN' ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP! ZOOMIN' THROUGH THE SKY, LITTLE EINSTEINS! (Sorry I had to).

Now let's get to know my awesome readers:) What are ur guys' pet peeves? Mine are stepping in something wet when I'm wearing socks, nosy people, people who say 'warsh' instead of 'wash', and stray hair on people's shirts (I always pick it off even if I don't know the person). I probably have more but that's all I can think of right now. Comment and tell me!

Also, since its my spring break and I have more time to write, would y'all like another update like maybe Wednesday or something?