➳43

Put your lips on my lips~

Mark's birthday had already been celebrated and now the summer vacation was also over

Mark's birthday had already been celebrated and now the summer vacation was also over. Schools and colleges had already reopened after the long summer vacation. The same boring days were repeating once again. And soon exams would also start so, the students were busy in preparing themselves for the upcoming tests.

13th August.

It was night time and the natural black hugged the stars as a mother to her newborn. The black sky night was teeming with bright stars. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. The group of nine friends were at a nice restaurant celebrating the newly-turned twenty-one-year old's birthday.

"Cheers!", all of them said and clinked their glasses of red wine.

"Happy Birthday, Nana!", Kiara wished him.

"Thank you", the smiling boy said.

"Our Jaemin is a year older now", Yumi said with a gust of smiles and ruffled her cousin's black hair.

"Jaemin, what do you want from me?, Mark asked the younger.

The male looked at the oldest and asked, "If I want that, can you give me?" He glanced at Kiara for a second.

Mark understood what he meant by 'that' and said, "No I can't give you that. If you want it, you have to achieve that on your own." Both of them held an intense eye contact.

Haechan's eyes flickered back and forth to the two boys as he felt a tension between them. "Yah! What are you guys talking about?"

"I'm confused too", Jisung said.

"Nothing", Jaemin beamed. "Something is needed to be a secret."

Renjun scoffed. "Now you guys are keeping secrets?" To this, Jaemin just nodded.

"What did you eat at home today?", Chenle asked in curiosity.

"My mother's special seaweed soup and some other delicious dishes. But the soup is my favourite", the birthday boy answered.

The younger Chinese boy pouted. "I'm so jealous. Your mom made you your favourite dish on your birthday. And I don't even have a mother."

"Aww Lele. But I made you your favourite shrimp dish last year remember?", Kiara said.

Chenle knitted his brows as his fingers touched his chin to remember that moment. "You did?"

"Yah! You ate the whole thing and loved it too." The mermaid raised her eyebrows.

"Ohhhh but I really didn't like it. I just acted as if I did like your dish."

She gasped while the others laughed. "Yah! How can you say that?" She smacked his arm as he was sitting just beside her.