"Are you beating me?!" The younger rubbed his arm.

"Ok ok. When it will be Chenle's birthday, I will make you whatever you want to eat."

"Really Yumi?"

"Hmm." She happily nodded.

Jeno was laughing while looking at his phone which gained everyone else's attention. "What are you laughing at?", Haechan asked.

"Huh? Oh this one." The male showed a picture of Jaemin- his whole face was covered with white cream of the birthday cake. When the others looked at the photo, they bursted into laughter except the birthday boy.

"Yah! In the morning, y'all surprised me. I was really happy but then when I was done with cutting the cake, you guys did it." Jaemin scoffed.

"It's ok. It's ok Jaemin. This happens only once a year." Jeno patted his bestfriend's shoulder while laughing.

"Here are your orders", the waiter came and said. He put the plates of steak and other side dishes. And another waiter came and served the rest of the food.

As they started eating, Yumi noticed a little bit food on the corner of Mark's lips. She said while pointing at her own lips, "Mark there's food here."

"Oh?"

She took out a tissue paper and extended her hand to clean it. It was quite normal for them to do this but today something happened that surprised her. Mark took the tissue from her hand and said, "I can do it on my own. Thank you."

She blinked twice and then nodded. "Huh? Ok." And then she proceeded to eat her own steak.

Jeno saw what happened and although she kept a straight face, he understood that she was hurt. Yumi might act as a strong girl but she has a very weak heart. 'Our life is a story. If I was the writer of this story, I would have changed their fates. Yumi, I'm sorry. I can't do anything. Mark has already fallen for Kiara', he thought as he looked at the most beautiful person in his eyes infront of him. 'And then there is our Jaemin. If it hurts him, he will show it but he has been hurt so much that he felt numb at the end, no one will know what he is going through. He will hide all his pain behind his big smile.'

After their dinner, the plates were empty and the wine bottles were almost finished too. Mark and Haechan had a drinking competition and now both of their heads were on the table, unconscious and drunk. Jisung was gossiping with his bestfriend who was drinking wine but at a limit. Jisung didn't even drink a sip as he hate the taste of the wine while Chenle's face was a little red. Renjun and Yumi were also drunk as they were blurting out weird things whereas Jeno was trying to keep them in control. Kiara looked around and saw the birthday boy was missing. She looked through the glass wall and saw him standing on the bridge. She stood up and went out of the restaurant. The restaurant had a beautiful lawn with lots of trees, a flower garden and a small artificial river on which there was a curve bridge. The girl walked to him, almost tripping as she was also a little drunk. "Jaemin, what are you doing here?"

The male turned to his right and saw the black-haired girl. "Oh Kiara. Just came to see the view."

She stood beside him and leaned on the railing. They looked up at the cresent moon in the sky. "In this world, no one is alone. Even the lonely ones have someone who care about them. Look at the moon. It's standing there, looking so different from others. But is always accompanied by millions of stars."

"Hmm right", he said.

She looked at him. "Thank you.... for not making me lonely. Thank you to all of you for welcoming me here. Although Chenle and I are so different from you, you guys never treated me differently." She smiled with eyes forming half moons.