✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

May 17th, 1994

Dear FGW and GFW,

Congratulations! And thank you so much for the picture, it's probably one of the best in my collection! I am very thrilled by your win! Even Mr. and Mrs. Weasley had put up a banner in the Burrow to celebrate.

As for those practical jokes of yours, unless you two plan on making it a source of income or a decent job like Zonko's, you should tone it down a bit. It is fun, I know, but at the very least, you should focus on your O.W.L.s now. Those exams are one of the most defining moments of your life.

I'm well. The house and Lucy, too. My father will return in two weeks. But you don't need to worry. I'm sure his mood will be as good as his brief return last February.

Love,
DJA

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

May 17th, 1994

Dear Percy,

Keep your spirits up! I'm sure you will get top grades in your N.E.W.T.s and you will qualify to enter the Ministry of Magic either way. Don't forget to take a break sometimes, go on dates with Ms. Clearwater, and sleep properly.

You should be healthy.

Enjoy your last year of school!

Sincerely,
DJA

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

May 20th, 1994

"FRED..."

"GEORGE..."

"FRED..."

The twins had their wide eyes glued onto Daisy's letter they had just received, letting her sentence sunk in word by word. George's hands shook, causing the letter to shake as well. They looked so dumbstruck, so enlightened and mind blown, like a ray of sparkling hope had shone its way towards them from the Heaven above and they had finally found their meaning of life.

Unless you two plan on making it a source of income or a decent job like Zonko's, she said.

"George..." Fred whispered, still in awe, "How could we not think about this?"

"Brilliant idea..." George whispered as well, "Totally genius..."

"Daisy is a genius, indeed..."

"We were so blind, so short-sighted—"

"—without vision and lifetime goal."

"This is..." Fred lifted his gaze off the paper and turned to look at his identical twin, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

George looked up as well and mimicked his counterpart's huge grin, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Practical joke business!" Fred exclaimed, pointing a finger at him.