Chapter 39: Make me yours.

Haloha, everyone! Just a little message... you've probably read the chapter title, so you might already have an idea of what to expect. So just a little warning... things will get almost heated between Natsu and Wendy, much more compared to the last two chapters. Though it still should be tame compared to a M-rated story... relatively speaking.

Anyhow, enjoy reading!

____________________

"Let's all partake in the mixed hot springs!"

"... Huh?" was what everyone said in unison.

"You heard me right." Erza crossed her arms. "The mixed hot springs are available for us to use!"

"The mixed hot springs...?" Jellal blinked in surprise. "You don't mean..."

"Exactly what I mean, Jellal." Erza smiled, puffing her chest out proudly. "We could all share a bath together."

It took a while for the reality of her words to settle in. They all exchanged confused glances with each other. But once it did, though...

A b-bath with Erza...?! Jellal's face heated up instantly. To be in the grand presence of the Great Titania... I don't deserve such a thing! An Erza in a swimsuit was already cruel to his heart, now imagine an Erza in nothing...

A bath with my darling! Juvia wanted to squeal in joy. She couldn't control her excitement. I can bear witness to Gray's amazing body in its entirety!

A bath with Natsu... Wendy blushed at the thought. She wondered what would happen if they got in the bath together. Strangely enough, she didn't feel repulsed by Erza's suggestion. Her mind and body were still in a... heated state from the little accident she and Natsu went through.

"I'll... uh, pass." Jellal said. "You girls can go in first."

"No, no." Erza shook her head in disapproval, firm in her decision. "You'll be joining us, Jellal. I'm not leaving anyone behind."

"I appreciate your intentions, Erza." Jellal took a few steps back. "B-But–"

"Very well, I appreciate your company!" Erza grabbed his arm and shoved him towards the mixed room's entrances, not giving him any chance to speak.

Wendy and Juvia looked at each other and exchanged curious looks.

"Gray darling!" Juvia turned around. "Let's head into the bath together!" However, she saw him slowly walking away. "Gray?"

Wendy followed her gaze and saw Natsu also walking away with him. What are they doing...?

We're sorry, Jellal. Natsu and Gray silently apologized to him for taking this journey alone. Unfortunately for these two...

GRIP!

"Ah..." Two hands gripped Natsu and Gray's shoulders, preventing their escape. They robotically turned their necks around and...

"And just where do you think you two are going?" Erza asked, her eyes sparkling with sinister intent.

"E-Erza, hey...!" Gray tried to play it cool. "We're just... gonna take a stroll around the beach!"

"Y-Yeah, what he said!" Natsu quickly added.

"Hoh..." Erza tightened her grip on them, sending shivers up their spines. "You wouldn't happen to be thinking about running away.... Are you?"

"W-What?" Gray chuckled nervously. "O-Of course not, Erza!"

"W-We wouldn't dare think about that!" Natsu gulped in fear.