The "Boy" Goes To A Festival part 2

Start from the beginning

"This shit became a lot more complicated" I thought as I watched Mikey and Peh.

"Man, I'm impressed." A tall lanky figured emerged from behind the Moebius group and made his way to the front. "I guess you're not just brawn after all." One of the Moebius guys held an umbrella over the guy's head as he held a cigarette in his hand.

"Who the hell are you?" Mikey asked the guy.

The guy took a hit from his cigarette and blew smoke out his mouth. "Tried." He slowly walked towards Mikey and introduced himself as he guy incharge of Moebius, Hanma. The two exchanged a few more words until Mikey kicked him. The kick was blocked by Hanma and we were all shocked.

"That dude just stopped Mikey's kick" I said, still baffled from what I just saw.

"No one ever stops Mikey's kick" Mitsuya said as well.

"No need to be in such a hurry, Mikey" Hanma started as he shook the hand he used to block Mikey's kick. "Crushing Toman is our long term goal." It seemed like more Moebius members started to show up as Hanma kept talking. "It looks like I get to kill the invincible Mikey with my own two hands!" Hanma looked in my direction and smirked. I stared at him wondering why he even bothered to look in my direction in the first place. "Moebius has a hundred men here, while Toman has a measly five!"

"Five?" I said to myself as I looked at Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, and Takemichi. "Did he include me by accident or..." I thought as I glared at Hanma.

Hanma looked over his shoulder and told his men not to wuss out. He then threaten them saying that if any of them did wuss out, he would hunt them down and smash their teeth down their throats. "Mikey and Draken, my little friends" Hanma looked at each one of us. "You're as good as dead."

The sound of several exhaust roaring in the distance could be heard. I saw Mitsuya let out a sigh of relief. "They just made it." The sounds soon got closer and several headlights were shining behind us. I looked behind me to see all of Toman on their bikes.

"It's the guys" I thought as I watched them park their bikes and walk over to us.

"Alright you jackasses, the Tokyo Manji gang is here now!" Baji exclaimed. I could hear a couple of the guys ask why wasn't (M/n) here and why was his twin here instead. I let out a sigh and just stood in front of them, staring at the Moebius guys.

"So we're getting in a big ass brawl on the day of the festival?" Draken slowly stood up. "I can feel my blood pumping already." He walked over and joined Mikey. "You ready to rock and roll, Mikey?"

Mikey let out a laugh. "Oh you know it, Kenny(Ken-chin)." The Toman guys started to walk past me. "Let's do this shit!" They were now running past me and towards the Moebius guys.

"Kill'em all!" Hanma ordered and the Moebius guys ran past him.

The two gangs clashed and started to fight one another. "Well I already chose the option of not staying back with Emma" I said to myself as I walked past Takemichi. I felt him grab my wrist and I looked back at him.

"(Y/n), you can't."

"What do you mean I can't?" I snatched my arm away from him. He hesitated to answer me. "Look, there's a huge ass brawl happening right now and I'm not going to miss out on it." I readjusted my yukata a bit so I could move around in it freely.

"But you just can't, (Y/n)" he said but I ignored him. I ran towards a Moebius guy and punched him in the face. "She's going to be found out at this rate" he thought as he got pushed by someone.

"Oh, what's this?" I heard someone ask as he walked up to me. "A chick?" I ignored him and went to punch at him. He grabbed my arm. "Why is a chick here in the first place?" I reached my free hand up and grabbed his shoulder, bringing him closer to me. "What the..." I kneed him in the gut as hard as I could and he dropped on the ground.

"Instead of asking questions, you should have been swinging your fist more" I turned to my left and kicked a guy in the side.

"Damn bitch" a group of Moebius dudes charged at me and I smiled.

"That's more like it!"

"Isn't that (M/n)-chi's sister?" Baji thought as he punched another guy. He had watched me run up to Mucho after he just flipped two dudes on their backs onto the ground. "Why is she here?" he asked as he kept watching me. He just saw me jump off of Mucho's back when he was still squatting and slugged a dude in the face. "Damn."

"Thanks, Mucho!" I waved him bye and ran off.

"Huh?" Muto watched me disappeared into the crowd of guys.

The fight got intense and some of the Moebius dudes were using weapons. Some tried to hit me with an umbrella or baseball bat but I managed to dodge a few swings. I did get hit a couple of times but it was no big deal. The guys who hit me were laying flat on their asses, knocked out. "Amaya's going to be mad about this" I thought as I held my left cheek.

I could hear Mikey yell out Peh's name from a few feet away from me. I wanted to go see what was going on but was stopped by someone blocking my way. I looked up to see Hanma smirking down at me. "Hey there, (Y/n) or should I say (M/n)." I threw a punch at him and he caught my fist. "Whoa there, I just wanted to talk."

"This is a fight, talk with your fist" I threw another punch with my free hand and he just caught that fist as well. I struggled to free my hands from him.

"A girl going around dressing as a guy" he started as I lifted up my right leg, kicking him in the stomach. He let go of my hands and I took a step back from him. "And she's apart of Toman." I glared at him and he kept that smirk on his face. "It's not nice to keep secrets from your friends, (Y/n)."

I told myself to stay calm as I ran over to him, throwing punches and some kicks. He blocked a few of them and managed to grab me. He tossed me to the side and I tried my best to not land on my face. I quickly got back up only to come face to face with five more Moebius guys. "Asshole!" I dodged a punched and kicked the guy who punched at me.

"I'll see you around, my little (Y/n) <3" Hanma waved me bye and went after Mikey.

"How the hell did he find out?" I thought as I kicked one of the dudes that was laying on the ground. I shook my head, clearing my thoughts. "I'll deal with that problem later."