Different Destiny

Start from the beginning

"Shoto Todoroki, do you want to know how your previous self lost?" she asked, I saw Shoto's eyes widen in shock. "the reason he lost because he is weak" Renegade answer "he chose to believe in heroes, than believing the girl who suffered from heroes," she then glared down at us "I gues in this world you are just the same as him."

"Sh...Shoto... d-don't..." I pleaded weakly as I float up then stand on with my two on the ground "let me... handle this..." I took a breath. "don't be like that Yuki" Renegade lightly shake her head "look at you," she pointed "you barely survive my attacks, its not even my full power yet."

I stood strong gripping my fist "and I still have more power in my sleeve" I sprint up Renegade strike a lightning but I was to dodge it fast as I brought up blackwhip "Blackwhip : Restraints!" I wrap it up as I float up as I whirl my whole body around like a whirlpool as I release her in a speed that Renegade was sent towards far towards mountain as I saw her crash, I pant and pant then I look down to see Shoto looking up to me but...

*PIERCE*

"URP-!" I felt my stomach got pierced then I cough blood I slowly look down as I felt pain what I saw was three metal spears pierced on my stomach then it slowly pull out all three of them as I slowly turn around while floating to see Renegade floating too as the three metal spears hover around her "you thought throwing me off a mountain would beat me?" she chuckled then grin to my direction as she gotten close "there is no way you could, even with help!"

I groan in in pain as I heal my wounds but at the same feeling dizzy not because of the blood loss but my stamina is losing. But I have to keep fighting I lift both of my fist up "I may not, but I will stop you!" I said with determinations. Then she started laughing "Ehaha! Look at yourself!" she pointed "you are getting pale! You're losing your stamina using Restore!"

"you are weak!"

"unlike me I did everything to regain peace without heroes and villains!"

I kept panting as then raise my hand and use Delaware but she easily just deflect it with her hand "fool" she said looking down then glared back at me as then "Combination One for All 50%+Metal Manipulation" mumble then raise her hand then I notice the harbor the cargo ship is moving then it started to hover as then it now being floating in glare at me with those glowing red eyes "Die" she mumble then threw cargo ship towards me.

I felt the whole impact of the cargo ship as I landed with a boom as I felt my body being crushed but I keep stopping it with One for All's power.

Shoto's POV

I kept running as I ran into my friends on the way to Yuki "Todoroki what was that?!" Yaoyorozu questioned as we ran towards the cargo ship.

"its Yuki! She's fighting a villain but she's in critical state!" I said as we ran into Iida, Shoji and Jirou. "we saw Yuki so we've thought coming along!" Jirou said, but then as we gotten close to cargo ship Bakugou was already there "what the hell happened here?!" he questioned "no time! Yuki is being crushed under that Cargo Ship!" I said.

Yaoyorozu then creates a welding rod as then she cuts the metal fast as then we reach Yuki but then we saw that she is badly injured there is blood on her head and coughing up blood, and her Restore is weakly and slowly healing her I took her around my arms.

"Yuki where are you?!" we heard voices coming from outside. We look outside to see Deku and "Shigaraki?!" we exclaim. "No wait! He's not he's from another world just like Renegade!" Deku summarize the situation.

"ufu, to think my counterpart can defeat me, think again Sazanka" she came back. "what the hell?! Yuki?!" Bakugou exclaim. "surprise suprise.. Katsuki Bakugou same as ever" Renegade grinned down on us "like remnant from the past."