No END to SMILE

"Followers of Joker! Come out ASAP! We won't hurt you!" One of the SWAT members said from outside the premises.

"Sir! Don't shoot! We are coming out!" one of the civilians cried.

"What? Is it some kind of trickery?" The officer said. 

"No!" the civilian replied.

Slowly people started coming out.

Few moments ago

Sunny took the knife Violet was using along with the gun the dead masked man had.

"You wanted to see the insanity... Right little one?" Sunny said. Everyone was dead silent. The Myth, The Legend, The Joker was in front of them.

Sunny understood they are shocked. He started laughing madly, to an extent where his struggles to breathe began, but laughing didn't stop. Suddenly, he pressed the trigger and killed all the masked men and shot John in his knees.

"Oh my my! you all are dead, and not laughing, very bad gang, you aren't the followers of me, you're just a joke. A very bad one. This reminds me." Sunny threw the gun and started walking towards John. "You wanted to be 'The Joker' right?" Sunny asked.

"Well Joker laughs at every scenario, you aren't laughing." Sunny said with a devilish grin.

"Stop! Don't come near me. I'll shoot you. Believe me I'll do!" John screamed out of fear.

"Let me tell you one thing. A tiger, when he tastes blood of a human, starts hunting them. You know what we call it?" John's eyes widened with fear, "Man-Eater" Sunny said slowly instilling fear in John's mind, then started laughing madly. Seeing him Violet started laughing too.

"Hey I cracked a factual joke. Why aren't you laughing?" Sunny asked.

"Wait let me help you." Sunny took the knife, stuck its blade on his cheeks from inside his lips. "You should." He started applying pressure and his lips started widening, "Smile.", blood started coming out, "More." Sunny applied great force and lips widened. Then he did same to the other side as well.

"Now you're smiling." Sunny said laughing, "Remember Johnny, No one messes with me, nor with my precious G. Understood?" Sunny said in a threatening tone. Violet started grinning madly to it. "And about you, friend. See you never." Sunny then inserted the knife in his neck. John cried for a second then fell on the ground. Sunny saw his hands coloured in blood. Violet got up and cried, "Show's over everyone. Leave at once!" The hostages got up and started running out of the bank.

Present

The SWAT started coming in. They saw several dead bodies on the ground with a laughing maniac, lying on the ground with face and hair covered in blood, while a woman laughing madly while standing. They saw the 'Mythical Joker' for the first time.

A Prison bus arrived in which Sunny and Violet were placed, then they were transported to the jail. Lieutenant Connor arrived in the jail where Sunny was kept. He went to Sunny and said, "Don't worry kid, I'll take you with me tonight, along with the Yandere girl."

In midnight, after completing all the formalities, Sunny and Violet were taken into custody by Lieutenant and he took them back to the asylum.

"Dr. Richards! Your old patients created havoc again." Lieutenant said.

"How is it possible sir?" Dr. Richards asked.

"Only they can tell. They may be needed to be back here." Lieutenant said.

"I guess, and may be for a longer time." Dr. Richards said.

"It doesn't matter. Just cure them." Lieutenant said.

"By the way, Lieutenant. I have a question." Dr. Richards said.

"Yes?" Lieutenant asked.

"Why are you so eager to help they boy?" Dr. Richards asked, "It seems you have some personal agenda behind it."

"This boy is of my son's age. If he were alive, he would've been of the same age." Lieutenant replied.

"No way! By any chance, you're that Lieutenant Connor who killed his own son to save those people?" Dr. Richards asked.

"Sadly yes." Lieutenant replied with some sadness in his face.

"So I was working with a legend, to cure a legend. Damn. I don't know how I feel about this." Dr. Richards said.

"No need to feel anything now Doctor, just work." Lieutenant said.

"Yes you're right sir." Dr. Richards said with a nod, then left.

On the other side

"Darlin! Darlin! Let me be with my Darlin! I swear to God I am so close to him, why are you keeping me away from him like last time!?" Violet screamed on top of her voice, while banging her head and hands on the door.

"Oh its so noisy. Whatever you do it won't work G. Plus I want some peace here. (To Guards) Do whatever you want just don't bring her here." Sunny said in his Joker tone.

An intern, who was watching this from afar quickly went somewhere. A few minutes later he came back with a paper, which he showed to the Guard-in-charge. The Guard-in-charge nodded and went to Violet.

It was few moment of silence for Sunny. He sighed and thought she went to sleep or something, so he went to lie on his bed. Suddenly, his prison door opened and someone pounced on him.

"Hey Hey Darlin missed me?" Violet said with a smirk.

"You son of- Why did you let her in!?" Sunny screamed.

"Now we are together. Lets have some quality time Darlin" Violet said pulling him into a hug.

"Whatever you two do, just don't take babies here." The intern said.

"I will chop you into hundred pieces you-" Sunny said.

"Stop all that Darlin!" Violet said.

Later in Lieutenant's Office

Lieutenant was struggling to live. He was breathing heavily.

"Hey Candy! I can't see the Lieutenant." one of the men's voice said.

Suddenly a knife slicing flesh sound came. "No one calls me Candy now. Call me Lady Joker. I love him, a lotttt. I devoted my life to him." the feminine voice said.

Then she started praising Joker. Lieutenant saw this as an opportunity and wrote this, "My killer: Lady Joker (real name probably is Candy), don't let her reach Joker at any cost." and sent it to Dr. Richards and few of his fellow policemen and doctors.

"There you are Lieutenant!" Lady Joker said. Since there was no light, Lieutenant couldn't see how she looked.

"I saw you sending the text message. I'll look into it. Your help is appreciated. Now bye bye." she said and slit Lieutenant throat killing him.

After Lieutenant's body fell, she took out his phone and saw the recently sent messages. "Oh, My love, I'm coming soon." Lady Joker said and started laughing madly.

-THE END-

-OR NOT-

-WHO KNOWS?-

-HOWEVER-

-THERE'S NO END TO-

-SMILE-

-KEEP SMILING OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU-