Resurrection of Legend

Few months passed away ever since Violet started staying with Sunny. It was known she's a Yandere and she loves "The Mythical Joker". However, it was seen that Violet was somewhat "affectionate" to Sunny, who is Joker, but he doesn't want to reveal his identity. After that day, Sunny went to the company and started working on his job, and when he came home, he was busy with studies. He hardly spent time outside his room. He came out only when he had to use washroom, or when he was hungry. Violet being his housekeeper and caretaker, did her work better than the expectations. For the first time, she wasn't told to leave because of her behaviour. At nights, she used to sleep with Sunny. Earlier, she was anxious about spending time with Sunny, but later she understood that he is doing this to achieve his dreams, and she somewhat started liking this. Sunny on the other hand, was scared of Violet, but later, he was indifferent to her. It was like he knew now how to handle Violet's mood swings.

"Ya Ms. Maxie. I understood. I'll sure deal with that problem. Yes yes yes yes. Sure. Thank You. See ya later miss." Sunny said while talking in phone.

"Hey hey Darlin!" Violet asked coming from behind with a knife in her hand, and looking at Sunny with bloodlust. Sunny sighed, "What now G?" Sunny asked in a very irritated tone.

"Who was that homewrecker, with whom you were talking so politely? You talk to her so politely, and now, you are talking to me in a very irritated manner?" Violet asked with tears in her eyes.

"Tell me who she is!?" Violet asked angrily wiping her tears. Sunny sighed and said, "She's my colleague. She needed some help so I helped her. She needed some suggestions for a gift for her boyfriend. Is that much info ok?"

"Ah! I see. You better be not lying to me Mister." Violet said putting in her knife in her knife holder.

"And about me speaking in an irritated tone. You love someone else. You should be with him. For him you created havoc. You even cured yourself, just so that you could meet him, and here you are cheating on him with me. This fact is angering me." Sunny replied. 

"Oh my my, you aren't you sympathizing with Joker a lot? Are you sure you aren't him?" Violet asked in an amusing tone, "Or may be, you fell in love with me and want me for yourself. Sorry Darlin, your G is only Joker's darling. I love you too, but as a friend."

"As if I care." Sunny replied.

"Somebody's jealous." Violet said with a taunting tone.

"By the way, why didn't you go along with any groups who follow Joker's path?" Sunny asked, "They may help you in reaching to their idol. Won't they?"

"I don't know." Violet replied with a little serious expression.

"Whatever. I need to go to bank today. Because of Ms. Maxie, I'm short on cash in hand. I can't pay you if I don't have some. Plus I have some issues in my account which I need to check." Sunny said.

"Alright Darlin, I'm coming in a minute." Violet said advancing towards her room.

"Who told you to come?" Sunny asked.

"Wherever Darlin goes, G follows." Violet replied with a wink.

"What happens in time of office?" Sunny asked with a death stare.

"I do follow you. You don't know." Violet replied.

"Then when you buy the daily items?" Sunny asked in shock.

"When you go inside to study." Violet replied with another wink and an evil smile.

"Damn woman you..." Sunny said.

"Are so adorable that I love you? Ya I know that Darlin." Violet replied with a grin.

"Stop messing and get ready fast or else I'll leave." Sunny said with an expressionless face.