Blood Business

Six Years passed.

These six years were like Hell for Sunny. He somehow was living, but he wasn't living. Somehow he completed his school and college and was in search of a company where he can join to manage his expenses while studying for his master's degree, but was struggling to survive.

However, after struggling for two months, Sunny got an opportunity in Sterling Incorporated. If he gets the job, he can study for masters, as well as he will have enough money to support himself.

"Interview is at 10am, so I should take a metro for there, and for metro, I should take bus. Alright!" Sunny told himself and started walking towards the bus stop.

However, his life isn't that sorted as he may think. Few yards before the stop, a minivan arrived, two people came, injected something in him and took him with them. It happened in an instant Sunny couldn't understand. Within few minutes, Sunny  was unconscious, as the van was moving.

After, what appeared as long time, Sunny was splashed water on his face. He woke up and saw two to three people in front of him. His brain hasn't woken up so good, due to which he couldn't understand who they were and what they were talking among themselves. Suddenly, one of them punched Sunny on his face. Sunny fell down, along with the chair he was tied on. Sunny was wide awake now, thanks to the shock he received just now. He looked around. He recognised the faces. The Delinquents of his school, and Katherine?

He was more than shocked. It was clearly visible in his face. Katherine begun with a grin in her face, "Missed me Sunny?" touching his cheeks with the back of her hand.

"You must be surprised to meet me this way, Right?" she asked. "Well you might not know this, but I've been following you since long."

Sunny choked in his saliva. He was focused on Katherine and her words, meanwhile, the delinquents picked his fallen chair and him.

"You thought we didn't recognise you that day? I can identify that horrifying face of yours anywhere, and your deeds as well." Katherine continued.

"Earlier I was avoiding you, but later, I started noticing you. You became a silent boy. Well you were silent, but not that level silent. Few days later, I got the news, that Asher was brutally murdered. I was so devastated. I thought what's going on. I went near the crime scene, where people were crowded. I looked at my beloved's lifeless body, being put in the body bag. The last time I saw him. I looked around. There were people, some afraid, some crying, mourning, feeling terrorized. Then I saw you. A blank face, expressionless, you. I don't know why but I started following you everywhere.

Your grades were decreasing. Academic performance became poor. You started bunking classes often. One day, I saw you engaging with the delinquent group. I don't know what happened, but they started beating you, badly. I hurried to the teacher. When I came back with the teacher, they were on the ground while you left.

In CCTV, it showed they attacked you first and you fought in defence. However, I saw something which made me more curious about you. Whoever got hit by you, had blood spread near the lips region, as if you were making something. I remembered Asher had the same pattern near his lips. I started suspecting you, because of which I started stalking you.

Meet them-" Katherine said pointing towards three women, "I hope you remember them. My sisters, Charlotte, Sharon and Cecilia. They helped me in stalking you. However, we kept Candace out of this. She was very fond of you. If she became made over you, or became attached to you, our plan would've been doomed."

Sunny rested his head back to the chair he was sitting on, processing what's going on.

"Don't worry. Our delinquent friends wants to have some fun with you. I'll just release this smoke here in this laboratory so that you may die of slow poisoning.