Chaos

Both the sisters were shocked, surprised, panicked and what not. What was happening in front of them wasn't a thing that happens every day. It was like a dream, a nightmare to be precise, which they wanted to end soon if possible. Sadly, it wasn't a dream.

Katherine turned to look at her sister. She saw the horrified look on her face. Katherine too was shaking, but instructed to leave as soon as possible. Cecilia nodded and turned back. However, fate wasn't on their side. The moment they started moving, Cecilia stumbled on a body, creating a not so loud but clearly audible sound.

They both panicked and started moving as fast as they could. However, after two or three steps, a bat came flying and attacked Cecilia's thighs, and made Cecilia fall. Since Cecilia was ahead, and she stumbled, Katherine stumbled a bit as well.

"Goood evening ladies and ladies! I am tonight's entertainment." a voice said from behind.

Katherine recognised this voice. She turned immediately. She saw Sunny grinning creepily. His hair was messed up, his lips region was covered with blood, he was shirtless, and there were bruises and scars and torture marks on his body. On seeing him, they were more frightened, as if they saw death in eyes. The Sunny they knew was no where near to the person they were witnessing then.

"You appeared scared. Is is my smile that scares you?" Sunny said with an even creepier smile. He started coming near. Katherine started dragging herself to Cecilia. "Oh my! My have you forgotten this smile is your gift? You were the one who wanted me to smile more. So! Here I am! Smiling!" Sunny said taking a knife in his hand, laughing like a maniac.

He came extreme close to Katherine, kicked her neck and started stomping there. Katherine was so shocked, she couldn't do anything other than struggling. She held Sunny's legs to stop him, but he wasn't stopping. Cecilia charged at Sunny. However, he held her by her neck and started choking her. She was struggling to breath. "So angry?" he begun, "You should learn to smile more. Right Kat?" Katherine understood what he meant. 

He placed his knife on inside her mouth, touching the cheeks region. "You should. Smile." Katherine started struggling harder to stop him but couldn't do anything. Sunny started applying pressure, while Cecilia was crying in pain. "More" he said and made a cut in her cheeks. Tears started rolling down Katherine's eyes. He placed the knife in the other side as well, and did the same, laughing like a maniac. "See! Now you're laughing!" he said and started looking at Katherine with a smirk. Katherine was broken from inside. She stopped struggling and started crying. Sunny gazed at her for few moments, then stabbed the knife in Cecilia's neck, and threw her. Katherine stopped crying. She couldn't understand what just happened. She was so surprised.

Then Sunny bent to take out the knife from Cecilia's neck. Seeing it as an opportunity, Katherine kicked Sunny and started running. She was crying while running. She lost her sisters this day, and is on the verge of losing her own life. Suddenly she felt something attacking her leg. She fell down. She saw noticed an axe stuck in her leg, whose handle was in hand of Sunny who was smirking eerily.

After an hour or two, police arrived at the scene. The moment they entered, they saw a room partially filled with smoke. They entered the room and was looking around, when they noticed many dead bodies, some brutally murdered. They went in when they saw someone lying on the floor laughing like hell. His lips region having a smile made of blood, hair coloured in blood, even a fine drawn by blood connecting his eyes and the smile he drew. His arms were coloured with blood, and blood stains were all over the body. Near him, a body was kept who contained a cut in her cheeks region, and lines carved below her eyes, the same way the man painted his face.

"Sir it appears he's the maniac who killed them all." one of the police man said.

"Yeah. Take him in." another replied.

In Interrogation room,

"Ah! Lieutenant! You're here?" one of the policemen said.

"Yes. So what's the case here." Lieutenant replied.

"Ah! got straight to work. That's how our Lieutenant is. So, this man here says he was stalked and kidnapped by one of his friends and her friends and was being tortured. So in order to protect himself. He killed them. However, the grin, the laughter and the expression speaks a different story." the policeman replied.

"I guess we need to call in an expert to check whether he's speaking truth or not. Even though the evidences prove that he's telling the truth, still I want to cross-check." Lieutenant said.

"I knew you'd say this that's why I already called Doctor" the policeman replied, "Meet Dr. Carl Richards."

Dr. Richards went ahead and forwarded his hand ahead for a handshake.

"Lieutenant Jack Connor." Lieutenant replied, while forwarding his hand and doing a formal handshake with Dr. Richards.

"Nice to meet you Lieutenant" Dr. Richards said.

"Yeah nice to meet you too Doctor." Lieutenant replied.

"Come doctor, this way." the policeman said leading the Dr. Richards.

They had a talk for an hour or two, while Lieutenant heard the whole conversation from outside.

When Dr. Richards came out, he had a worry look on his face. He went to Lieutenant and told, "I have seen cases like these, however, this is one of the extreme of its kind."

"What do you mean Dr. Richards?" Lieutenant asked.

"You may have known about many cases where the killer experiences a trigger which increases his/her sanity beyond a level where he/she may even become a murderer." Dr. Richards said.

"You mean he too?" Lieutenant asked.

"Yes. But his was a lucky case. He controlled and waited for us, and didn't go rogue and didn't try to murder any police officer. If we move him into the asylum, we may help him control his sanity." Dr. Richards said.

"Are you sure Doctor?" Lieutenant asked.

"Yes." Dr. Richards replied.

Lieutenant towards Sunny's direction for a while, then said, "If that's the case, then lets begin with the paperwork as soon as possible."

"Yes lets go sir." Dr. Richards replied.

(Tribute to Heath Ledger, The Dark Knight (2008) from where the "You should smile more" scene was inspired)