Darlin-G

"Are you sure Lieutenant its me? There may be some misunderstanding." Sunny asked panicking with what he heard.

"No what I told was true and is told to you after cross checks." Lieutenant replied.

"Why? Me?" Sunny asked out of frustration.

"Well, not you, but the other you. "The Mythical Joker" is the one she loves." Lieutenant said.

"I guess that's comforting." Sunny replied.

"However, make sure she doesn't know the other you or you may be in trouble." Lieutenant said.

"Of course Lieutenant. Thanks for your help." Sunny said.

"Okay Sunny. I must go. You stay alert. If you are in any trouble, press the power button twice of your phone. Help will arrive asap." Lieutenant said.

"Sure sir." Sunny replied.

"Okay. See you later Sunny." Lieutenant said and got up.

"Sure sir." Sunny said while standing up to see him off.

After this, Sunny caught a bus and started heading to his home. He was still lost in the thoughts. The information Lieutenant gave was way too much for him. He was thinking how will he face Violet then.

When he reached home, he saw his house cleaner than usual, all items in there place, food prepared, and Violet kneel down on the floor in her maid outfit, saying, "Welcome home master."

Sunny was surprised, but the moment his eyes rested upon Violet, he was scared for a moment.

"You don't need to do this Violet." Sunny said.

"But my previous master said it is mandatory to do this to your master." Violet replied.

"I'm not your previous master, and you don't need to do this." Sunny said.

Violet was silent for a moment, then she got up and started readying the food on the table. "Master, till the time freshen up and come." Violet said.

Sunny nodded his head, "I'll take a bath first." Sunny said.

"But I didn't prepare the bath." Violet said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Don't worry. I'll take a shower and come." Sunny said.

"As you wish master." Violet replied.

"And yes. Stop calling me master. Call me by my name. Call me Sunny. Come on." Sunny ordered.

"But- Master." Violet stuttered in her words.

"No buts. Call me Sunny. Now." Sunny ordered with a more bossy tone.

Violet looked down and slowly said, "Su-Su-Sun-Sunny"

"Is my name that hard? That you're embarrassed to pronounce it? Come on be loud and clear." Sunny said in a polite way.

Violet looked happy. She smile and said, "Sunny".

She didn't stop smiling after calling him by his name. Sunny couldn't understand the reason but chose to leave.

When he came after bath, he sat to eat. Violet served him food and sat.

"Have you eaten?" Sunny asked.

"No." Violet replied.

"Then you should eat too." Sunny said.

"But maids shouldn't eat with masters. After you eat, I'll eat." Violet replied.

"That doesn't work here. Eat with me or else I won't touch food." Sunny said.

Violet went silent. Sunny looked at her direction for a moment.