17.

It was awhile before Kora woke up again, this time hungry, and ready to find a new room to settle in. Since he'd given birth, there was no longer a need for a large space. Nosing into Lexius' neck, he gently crawled over his pups, pressing sweet kisses to their little faces, as well as Lexius' nose. Lexius sleepily woke up and looped a broad hand over his mate, pulling him back and growling "Stay." he ordered, cautiously looking around. 

Kora was agitated by this and wiggled around, still careful of his snoozing pups "Lex.. I have to find a new nest..." he urged, pushing his alpha's arm around the pups instead. Lexius looked up dejectedly and then nodded, curling around the pups in wonder, snuggling into the warm pile. Kora smiled at the sight before slipping out of the room, each time he stumbled into someone, they'd run away- quite literally, one had nearly jumped the stairwell. 

When roaming, Kora found a small, wooden door that hadn't been opened in ages. He twisted the rusted knob and slipped into the room, wrinkling at the dusty atmosphere. The room was small and had a quaint yet old bed, a fireplace, a bookshelf, and a small sitting area that included one of the softest and squishiest couches Kora had ever seen. Purring at his discovery, Kora got to work, wanting to snuggle with his pups as soon as possible.
--
Two hours had passed and the room was neat and tidy, the bed converted into a nest for his babies, and the soft squishy couch for himself and Lexius- after all, he couldn't always stay in the nest. The fire place was lit, a guard going around the front and edge of the area to keep curious hands and pups away from the flame, creating a cozy and warm feel to the room. Skittering back out of the room, Kora pressed soft kisses to his mate "Mmh, the nest is done. Help me move the pups?" Lexius stood and picked up Idran, cradling him gently while Kora held Rien and Blaith "I'm sure it's beautiful my love~" Lexius crooned, earning a purr of happiness from the omega. 

It took a bit to get to the new nest but once there, the 5 relaxed immensely. Rien began to fuss and cry, waving his small fists in the air as he reached around for his mom. Kora took note of this and slipped off his shirt, curling into Lexius, who had sat on the couch with a sleeping Idran. Blaith began to fuss in addition when Rien latched to their mother, seemingly hungry as well, Kora only complied and nursed his pups with pride, his face stuffed into Lexius' neck as he breathed in his mate's scent happily.