6.

Kora's head lolled back onto Orion's shoulder, his legs trembling and pale abdomen bulging gently, he felt so... full. The two men had filled him completely, Lexius allowing his mate to adjust and Orion teasingly pressing at Kora's prostate, earning all too many whimpers from the boy. After a good minute or two, Kora pressed downwards, the sharp heat in his gut demanding his alpha's seed. "Move" he panted out, much to the two male's compliance. 

Lexius moved first, bucking his hips right into Kora's g-spot while Orion followed soon after, the pair hitting his sweet spots in sync. Kora sobbed in pleasure, sharp nails digging into Lexius' back as he groaned "mMh..! F-fast..er!!" he all but pleaded. Orion and Lexius heeded his request, speeding up gradually until they were both pounding hard into the loopy omega. Kora's orgasm came all too quickly, the build up of pleasure shuddering through his body until he came hard, his toes curling and tears falling from his eyes with a harsh cry. 

Lexius and Orion had yet to come, only picking up the pace and teasing the poor boy, Orion's hand snaked around the front to pinch and twist at Kora's swollen clit, earning a shuddering sob from the oversensitive male. Lexius' orgasm was slowly building, making him move harder and faster, deep down into Kora's body. Unable to handle the overstimulation, Kora flushed bright red, pressing his hand on both the men, gripping them and tugging them in worried pleasure "S-sOM-ething..s com-InG..--Out!" he sobbed, liquid pouring from his abused hole and onto the sheets, this however didn't deter the men, Lexius slamming into the omega harder than before until he eventually slid his knot into the slicked hole. 

Orion followed soon after, caressing Kora's clit as he released into the boy, making the omega come even harder once again, more wet staining the sheets as he squirted. Orion pulled out and set the omega further up the bed away from the soiled area, pressing kisses to both his tired pets. "What a good job for master" he cooed, pulling out his phone and snapping a picture of the two tired pets, smiling and walking towards his large bathroom to snag a damp towel. 

After wiping the sweat, cum, slick, and lord knows what else off of the pair, he changed into a simple and loose robe, scooting into bed with both and working away on his laptop, enjoying the purrs coming from Kora. 

Kora was bleary and highly pleased, gently chewing on his Alpha's shoulder and neck lovingly before turning to Orion and biting at his fingers, his eyes hazy and sleepy. Lexius was no better, snuggled into Kora's neck and passed out asleep, unaware of the world around him or the fact he was still knotted to Kora, however the omega didn't mind too much. 

As soon as Kora had fallen asleep, Orion dressed and went down stairs seeing hi not-so-happy friend. "Hello, I want to buy your Osilious" he said plainly "I don't intend to separate my boys, i hope you understand" he said with a grin. The guy only sighed and rolled his eyes, sending over a message quota for the money before leaving to go, downing the glass of whiskey he'd accquired "Yeah, whatever" he muttered, slinking away out the door a bit upset. Orion smiled and shook his head, sending over the money and yawning. 

----

An hour or two later, Kora and Lexius were still knotted tight together, and Orion had showered and eaten. With nothing better to do, he wrapped his arms around Kora and tucked a few bits of hair behind Lexius' ear. "Night my loves" he muttered, falling into a quick sleep.