3.

Kora awoke the next morning to a heavy weight pressing against his chest, grumbling a bit he let his eyes slip open and take in the view next to him. Orion had his arm snuggled wrapped around the male's waist. Kora only stared at his master, who knew such a strong man could be so pretty? Orion's short dirty blond hair fell in front of his face and his lashes lay softly against his tanned cheeks, unable to resist, Kora ran soft fingers through the man's hair just as he woke up. Hazel eyes met red ones and Orion smiled "Good morning pet" Kora only hummed in reply, still transfixed on the odd color of his hair.

The man grabbed the albino's wrist and pushed his hand away gently, flipping over the top of him and hovering above the other "Kora, what did I say about responding?" Kora bared his neck and wiggled nervously "Use words, Master" Orion nodded and moved off of him "Good boy" stepping out of bed, Kora watched affectionately as he walked around the room "I'm going back to my own room, would you like to join me?" Kora sat up in a swift motion and ran over to Orion with a nod, firmly grabbing the end of his askew robe "Mhm" Orion chuckled and exited the room, not minding the man gripped onto him as he made his way across the hall.

Orion stopped a maid in passing "Please have breakfast delivered into my room" she nodded and scurried off again, while Kora barely held himself back from attacking the woman. Finally making it to Orion's room, Kora flopped into the bed and rolled in the sheets with a purr, enjoying the scent of Orion all around him. Orion only laughed and began to change, wearing a simple button-up and slacks, all of which probably cost more than a nice car. Kora watched in wonder and snuggled into his own pajamas when Orion looked over at him "No changing then?" Kora shook his head "No sir" Orion just nodded, not feeling like fighting him on it. 

Picking up his phone from the nightstand, Orion dialed up a good friend's number and leaned against the bed frame as he waited. Kora just lounged in the bed, rubbing his face in the covers heatedly, no doubt his heat would be any day now. "Hey, Jackie, what's up. Yeah... thanks, man. Look  I was wondering if you could come over with Lexius. Mhm, yeah he's almost in heat from what they told me. Awesome, see you in 5" Kora perked up at the words with a frown "Ri, who is coming over?" Orion smiled and walked over to his side of the bed, ruffling his hair "A friend, and a surprise" Kora looked at him curiously "Soon?" Orion nodded again "Soon." 

-----

After a torturous five minutes, the doorbell rang through the house, and a maid scurried to alert the master "Sir, your guests are here" Orion nodded and beckoned a sleepy and anxious Kora to his side "Come on, pet" Kora scrambled up and held tight to the back of Orion's shirt "Is the surprise here?" Orion nodded and chuckled softly "Yes, let's hurry" 

Walking down the large staircase, Kora stopped halfway at the sight of their guests, earning another chuckled from the male. There stood a human; Jackie presumably, and HIM, Lexius as he was called. Kora could feel his body reacting to the dominant scent, slick gathering in his underwear uncomfortably. Darting down the rest of the stairs, Kora launched himself at Lexius, snarling and attacking full force, earning a shocked look from Orion "DAMNIT, why didn't I think this would happen-!" he ran down the stairs only to be stopped by Jackie who was smirking "Just watch, hotshot" Orion angrily complied as the two fought and snarled on the ground, the bigger male obviously winning.

After a few more seconds, Kora was pinned to the ground where he began to grin happily "Alpha" Lexius smirked and chuffed in pride with a nod, licking up the few scratches along Kora's cheek. Kora only purred and hazily gazed at the man above him, he too had white hair and pale skin, only his locks were cut much shorter to brush along his shoulders, and his eyes a bright searing blue, unlike Kora's red ones. The omega's thighs slicked together as he whimpered in need, spreading his legs open for his newly found alpha, not caring if they had an audience.

Orion on the other hand was not pleased; how dare this pet hurt his Kora, Osilious or not, he was beyond pissed, even more so as the man submitted. Jackie saw this and gripped his forearm, guiding the man to a couch a bit away from the pair "Don't do anything stupid, Orion. Kora can only have kids, or 'pups' as they call them with his own kind, you'll break his heart if you forbid him from it." Orion bit the inside of his cheek and nodded with a sigh, storming off upstairs "I'm going to go work." Jackie watched him sadly as he left and shook his head, so jealous and it had only been a few days.

Meanwhile, Kora was happily in his own little world with Lexius, purring and chirping as the ground against each other, his slick leaking through his panties and pajama bottoms "Alpha.. mmm want..." Kora panted needily and Lexius slid down his pants with a soft smile "Patience, dearest" Kora only whined in reply, bucking his hips against the air. Finally, Lexius slipped off Kora's underwear, fingering him gently and pulling his rock hard dick out of his pants, smirking proudly at the way Kora drooled at his knot "In, now, please please please..!" Kora wriggled and whimpered "Alpha, mount me, please" Lexius' resolve shattered and he leaned over Kora, sliding his dick easily into Kora's wet core, shuddering at the tight feeling and biting at his neck.

Lexius slammed into Kora, rocking his hips back and forth as he used one hand to cradle the omega's head from the floor and the other to grasp his hips for leverage. Kora was a moaning mess, gripping at the carpeted floor and raking his nails over Lexius' arms and shoulders, begging for the alpha to fill him up with children "CLose...!" Lexius grunted in reply, nearing his own release, and with one final thrust locking his knot into place and pouring his seed into the male's awaiting womb. 

Kora came soon after with a sharp shudder, a bit of blood trickling down his legs as his hymen was broken, although painful Kora purred at the feeling of being pumped with an alpha's cum. Lexius gently picked up the male and groaned a bit as Kora moaned, the male's cock rubbing right against his g-spot as they moved. Lexius wrapped his own discarded shirt around the omega to cover his lower half as his hands snaked under his bottom, lifting him into the arms of the male. Lexius rubbed his face into Kora's neck earning a purr from the other "Master, may I leave" Jackie looked up and nodded from the couch "Yes" Lexius grinned and began walking up the stairs with the blissed-out omega, whispering gentle words of praise to him.

Following the prominent scent of Kora, he soon arrived at the male's room and opened the door, resting Kora into the semi-nest of blankets and pillows, cooing at the way he wriggled and purred into the fabric. Slowly but surely, Lexius pulled his knot out of the male and peppered soft kisses to Kora's teary eyes as he groaned in discomfort "Too... big...." Lexius' knot was fully deflated now and yet still Kora was having a hard time. Finally, after a bit of coaxing and rubbing Kora off to another orgasm, Lexius pulled out, letting a mix of seed and bits of blood drip out of the omega. 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the hall, Orion was livid, angrily working and scribbling down notes as the sound of Kora's pleasure and discomfort reached his ears, who the hell even gave Kora the right to submit to that pet. Kora hadn't asked permission at ALL, and not only that but had given away his virginity to another in a heated moment. Standing up and slamming his chair in, Orion stormed out of the door, HE was going to solve this himself...

Suggestions and criticism are welcome <3

                              ~misha