7.

Kora was the first to awake the next morning. Thankfully his heat had died down, leaving him hungry and sore, as well as a bit frustrated. The nest he'd partially built was squashed by Orion and Lexius, leaving him whimpering softly and slipping out of the nest- and off of Lexius' cock- to find a new location. 

Unbothered by his lack of clothing, Kora padded around hallway after hallway in nothing but Orion's shirt, Lexius' gripped tight in his pale hands as he purred. Soon enough he stumbled upon a bedroom, peering in it seemed smaller than most, almost resembling a sitting room with a medium sized bed pressed against two walls. Leaning down on the mattress, Kora was incredibly happy to see it had no springs, and thus he began to nest.

Huffing at the work he'd have to redo, Kora first rolled in the blankets, mussing them up into a pile of omega-scented fabric that had been shoved in a crest formation along the wall side of the bed. Once happy with his work, he moved on, pushing and readjusting the room so that the shaggy blue carpet that covered the hardwood floor now sat jumbled in the corner, acting as some sort of mini-nest for the omega. Darting in and out of the room, he was quick to cover the floors in various bathmats, towels, and clothes of his mates, leaving a plush and messy layer.

Settling onto the bed, Kora's sharp nails tore into the mattress, creating a body shaped indent for him to lay, as well as piles of feathers and foam cushioning the sloping hole. Heading out again, Kora came back with Orion's clothes and what little he could find of Lexius', he used the softer and more gentle fabrics to line the inside of the nest (mostly Lexius scented), and the rougher ones on the outside. 

He seemed to finally be done, the room itself looked like a tornado had come and neatly destroyed the room, but to Kora it was perfect. Noticing the commotion, one of Orion's butlers peered into the room and gasped, earning a snarl and hiss from the omega. The man quickly fled and awoke Orion. "S-sir! I'm sorry to awaken you but... Kora has destroyed one of the guest rooms!!" 

Orion groggily sat up and covered Lexius is a blanket before slipping out of bed, following the panicked butler to the room. Orion looked horrified at what Kora had done to the room and stalked in, anger present on his face "Kora.. what... what did you DO?" he demanded, waving his arms around to the 'mess' Kora whimpered sadly, unsure what he'd done wrong "Everything has to be replaced now..! God.. just... don't worry about it for now... don't think you're off the hook" he warned.

Sauntering out, his cold demeanour returning as he flicked his hand out to the butler "Prepare breakfast for three. Make it fast, I do not wish to wait" he commanded, his eyes hard and cold unlike the warmth they held moments earlier. The man nodded and scurried off, quick to alert the staff of Orion's request.