5.

"F-fifteen...!!" Kora sobbing profusely by the time his punishment was over, the once-pale globes of his ass now reddened and throbbing. Lexius on the floor was shaking in rage and need, his rut triggered by Kora's heat. Seeing this, Orion grinned and rubbed the breeder's ass gently "Such a good boy for me, Kora.." despite his pain he sniffled out a soft 'thank you' before climbing out of his lap.

Sitting in forgiveness, Kora looked up pleadingly towards Orion "Master? Can Lexius breed me? Please..!" he begged, wriggling needily against the stained sheets. Orion thought for second and looked to Lexius who had the same look of desperation "Hmmm.. yes. BUT-" he added, seeing the pair jerking into motion "We play my way" 

----

30 minutes later, Kora sat tied in the center of the bed, his arms tied behind his back and his knees locked together on each leg in an intricate shibari pattern. Red silk covered Kora's vision as Orion paced in front of the bed, a leash in one hand and a whip in the other, said leash connected to a collar and that to Lexius, who very heatedly rutted against the floor, a light blue cock ring wrapped around his leaking tip.

"Alright lovelies time to play" Kora let out a whimpering 'yes master', Lexius the same. Orion circled back around to Kora and slid the flogger gently down his back, earning a hitch in breathing for the male, in a flash, the leather came down hard onto his pale skin, earning a sharp jerk from Kora and another flow of slick. 

Orion hummed in approval and barely caressed Kora's entrance, earning a few sad cries from him "M-m..master.... pleas..e..!" he hiccuped softly, only earning another hard slap from the flogger. Kora cried out once more, flinching  in confusion as something hard and cold was pressed against his clit, he rutted gently on it, earning yet another flog from Orion "Ahh.. not yet, be a good slave for me, you do want my pup to breed you, yes?" Kora whimpered and nodded, calling softly out to his alpha, who in turn chuffed gently back, crawling towards him with his master's permission.

Taking a pale blue remote, Orion flicked on the lowest switch, earning a moan and gasp from both males. Every so often, the other would flick it up and down, edging the pair as they bucked for release, finally, he set it to the lowest setting and flicked Lexius over to the bed, a bottle of lube in hand as he cradled Kora back, spreading his legs wide for the other. 

Lexius salivated at the sight but trembled in place, looking at the other with pleading eyes. Orion only tutted "Not yet, pet" he gestured to the smaller's slicked entrance "No need for lube there, but here..." he rubbed softly against Kora's puckered ring of muscle "Is a must."

Kora shuddered at the sudden touches, still unable to see anything as he gripped around him, weakly murmuring "A...a.-alpha... mas-ter.." Orion cooed praises to him and dripped the slick liquid onto his hole, earning a gasp from him. Sensing his distress, Orion gripped Kora's arms and hissed into his ear "Hold still, slut" Kora froze and cried softly, his ass clenching the appendage while Orion slipped a finger into the tight muscle, a whimper emitting from the smaller.

After a bit of prodding, Kora jolted suddenly, earning a grin from Orion "Ah, as I thought, he has a prostate back here too.." he grinned and added another finger, his free hand slipping around Lexius' cock, freeing the head from it's ringed prison, stroking the other gently- but still not letting him cum. Lexius whimpered and moaned, trying his best not to buck into his master's hand, Kora as well shivering needily. 

Minutes later, Orion was scissoring Kora with 4 fingers, still edging the pair eagerly, his own hard on prominent in his pants as he slid them off, adjusting the male back on his knees. Removing the vibrator from his clit, Orion gently slipped a finger in "Lexius, breed him slowly" the alpha chuffed in approval and slid the tip in, earning a sharp cry of pleasure from Kora "A-..alpha..a!!" Lexius purred and slid a bit further in until half his cock was buried, moans pouring freely from Kora's mouth. 

As he thought it couldn't get any better, Orion released his own manhood, pressing it against the pink hole of Kora's ass. Not expecting it, he whined in surprise, wiggling to try and see what it was,  only earning a sharp slap on the ass from his master. "Stay still and be a good slut Kora, let Master and Alpha breed you deep and slow alright?" breathing heavily he nodded, sobbing harshly as Orion pushed into his ass while Lexius bottomed out, his knot resting against Kora's clit.