Epilogue: The Young Avengers

My name is Sophie Miranda Rogers, my father is Steve Allen Rogers Jr. who's named after my great grandfather, both him and my great grandmother Miranda Rogers are very known in our family for saving the world and going back in time to continue their lives as normal civilians. They wanted to live a perfect life without having to fight a war, hearing their stories was the greatest thing to hear, but now they are in a better place in heaven being together.

My best friend is Morgan Stark, both her and I go to school together, everyone is grateful for her and her mother Pepper. If Tony never saved the world from extinction again in the hands of Thanos, we would never had been here once again walking around the world being free. Her and I talk about her father and my great grandparents, both of us enjoy each others company and love to talk about them a lot.

Thor the God of Thunder who is the original Avenger, conceived a son named Loki Heimdall Odinson, he has a crush on me but I have a crush on Clint's son Cooper, he's really sweet to me and protects me from any haters or bullies. Most of everyone says to me that my great grandfather and great grandmother should have not lived a perfect life, only instead to still be alive and still be in the Avengers, Cooper and Loki always try to defend me whenever this happens.

But for Morgan it's different, some saying her father is a great hero but others saying it shouldn't have been him with the gauntlet, and others hating on her just because her father is dead and her mother is getting older. I protect her from everyone, saying it's not her fault or her fathers or anyones and that he was saving the world from going into extinction again.

I was now here at home looking on the news that some man named John Walker is the new Captain America, from what my grandpa told me was that his father gave the shield to Sam, and that Sam gave it to the museum. I clenched my jaw knowing that's a part of my family, I had to go see my great uncle Bucky and talk to him asking what is going on, Sam is a family friend and my great uncle as well. I grabbed my things, ready to go find them and talk to them.

Suddenly Morgan texted me.

On my way.

Got it, see you in a bit.

What the hell was happening? This couldn't be real and it couldn't be happening already, when I got down the stairs I see my father in the living room and so was my mom, they were both watching the news. As they both saw me they turned towards me, I swallowed seeing the disappointed look on his face.

"Are you going?" He asked.

I nodded, "yes, I have too, that's my uncle's shield. He's supposed to have that shield not that Walker guy."

"Sweetie you don't have to—"

"Steve, let her go, she needs to make this right and talk to her uncle about this mess that he's caused," my mother said getting up from the couch and walking next to him.

He sighs, "okay, please come back."

"I will," I nodded smiling.

Little did they both know that I had taken the serum myself, but instead of it making me like a mad man as uncle Bucky, it's the serum that my great grandfather had taken back in the 1940's to become America's symbol and the man out of time to save the world with Tony Stark and Thor.

I stood around the house waiting, then I heard a knock on the door.

"Rogers, you ready?" Morgan asked from the door.

I took in one final breath, I grabbed my bag full of clothes and weapons then opened the door smiling at her, "ready Stark, let's go."

Both of us left in her car, we drove to where uncle Bucky was living at, it didn't take us long to find where he was living at. As we approached we got out, she locked her car and both of us began to walk up the stairs. When we got to the level where he is living, I walked up to his door, I took in a deep breath as I haven't seen him in a long time but as I was about to knock on the door it opened.

There he was standing there, we both locked eyes, breath coming to halt and us just staring at each other, "h-hi, uncle Bucky."

"Sophie? Morgan? What are you both doing here? With no texts or phone calls," he speaks up looking at us both.

"Uncle Bucky, we need to talk, it's about the shield," I start off the conversation as I looked at him.

He nods, we both walk inside his apartment to talk and discuss why he didn't go and stop Sam from taking the shield to the museum in the first place, I didn't want my great grandfather letting this happen. If he was still alive, he wouldn't let this happen, not even in a heartbeat because he loves and cherishes that shield with a full extent.

Let's just see what happens from here...

****************

Hey guys! This is the final Epilogue of the story, maybe I will write Falcon and the Winter Soldier to kick it off from here but I'm still going to decide if I want too or not lol but you guys let me know if I should :)

Feel free to shout this out and get more readers! Love you guys!

😚✌🏼