Chapter 20 || Last Battle Begins, Tony's Goodbye & Back to 1945

Thor yells in battle cry along with T'Challa and the rest of us, Thanos had raised his sword towards us commanding his army to charge at us as well. Then meeting in the middle, both sides then collided and clashed together in battle.

I fight every single one making my way to Steve, he's with Thor as I see both of them trade hammers, Steve has trouble with the both of them as one tries to put him in a chokehold. I throw my Asgardian knife to the one, it falls to the ground after killing it, Steve kills the other two then stops suddenly as I walk up behind him.

"Steve...," I begin.

He turns around with tears in his eyes breathing heavily, "baby."

"Oh Steve...," I said gasping as I walk to him jumping onto him with my legs wrapped around him.

He embraces me tightly, I feel him cry as he's in my arms, I shed tears as I am now happy to be back with my husband, he puts me down and I gave him the biggest passionate kiss ever.

Our foreheads touch, I smiled, "you have no idea how much I've been wanting to kiss you."

"I've been waiting five years for this," he says to me.

I looked up at him, "it's been five years? Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god."

"Guys? You done having fun love birds? We need more back up," Sam says in the comms.

I scoffed as I smirked, "jealous much Samuel?"

"No comment."

We both chuckled then began to fight together, during the fight Clint comes on the comms, "Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?"

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve says.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from," Bruce responded.

I was confused, "wait, what?"

"No way to get them back, Thanos destroyed the Quantum tunnel," Tony responds.

I was confused, "wait, hold on. A Quantum Tunnel? What the hell did I miss?"

"A lot Miranda, a lot," Clint says.

"Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine," Scott says.

A time machine? Really? Wow.

Suddenly we hear an old van horn sound of La Cucaracha, upon Steve and I hearing it by looking at each other we go to higher ground, "anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?"

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked!" Valkyrie responds back into the comms.

I looked to Steve as we wore uneasy looks on our faces, "Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?"

"Maybe ten minutes."

"Get it started, we'll get the stones to you," Steve tells him as we both are getting prepared to come up with a plan to get the stones to the van.

"We're on it, Cap."

Both Steve and I looked to each other as we fight together, after tearing apart these things we stood upright looking into each others eyes. I wiped the sweat off his face and smile to him, I move his hair away smiling, it was cute seeing him all dirty and sweaty.

"You have absolutely no idea how much I've missed you Miranda, when Jennifer told me that night after it happened, that our kids...,"

"Shh, Steve, it's okay. We're all back, we're here now and together we will be a family again," I smiled to him putting my hands to his face.