"I know what you did to your daughter."
Odins eyes widened a fraction before disappearing into an almost bored expression. "Oh really, and how is that?"
"You forget that some of earth has made you thier gods and have faithfully recorded everything about you, and when I met Thor and Loki, I researched everything I could about them. Now, before anything drastic happens, Loki stays on earth. He is becoming a good man, a better man. He is healing, something he needs to do."
Odin watched curiously as the young womans eyes softened as she spoke about his youngest, and as he examined her eyes, he found that although she did care for him very much, there was someone else for her, someone she was coming to love with all her heart.
From what little he could gather from Hiemdall, his sons also cared deeply for the new and young Guardian, but she seems to have built a strong bond with the younger of the two. Even he could see that Loki was healing from his mothers death, and getting over some of the darkness in his heart from Thanos, and she was helping with that. The bond the two were making was, although fairly new, strong, and he knew his son would raise Hel for her, should she ever be harmed. And while he also cared for her, he didnt have any romantical interest with her, the idea repulsed him honestly
Thor also had taken an instant liking to the bluenette, for some strange reason. Though he liked Loki so that wasn't surprising.
"Fine, Loki shall stay on earth."
"Thank you-wait-really?!" She was absolutely shocked he agreed that quickly but didnt look at the gift horse in the mouth, as Americans said. "Well okay then. The miraculous stay on earth, with me, as I am staying on earth. I have my own battles to fight so I have no interest in ruling over Asgard anytime soon."
Odin frowned at that. While Heimdall had hinted that she had things she needed to take care of, how could she not just forget them and stay here in Asgard? Thor had no interest in ruling and letting Loki rule would just be disastrous, and no one else wanted nor was ready to rule.
"Fine, but once you are done with your frivolous battles then you shall come back to Asgard and rule."
"No I won't. Not to rule anyways. I do want to visit though, meet some of the people Thor and Loki speak so highly of, and to see Heimdall again. But otherwise I have my family on earth, friends, and-and a boyfriend. I can't leave them. I wont."
That made Odin laugh, a loud throw his head back laugh.
"You foolish foolish Guardian. By becoming the Guardian, you have become basically immortal now, a goddess in your own rights. The rest of your life will be tied to the miraculous now."
Marinette barely faltered at the new news. "Still, I shall remain with them for the rest of their remaining life and mine. I will not abandon them."

The arguments between the two lastted for well over three hours, and more often than not there was screaming matches and things shattering and breaking. Loki and Thor had situated themselves outside of the throneroom, refusing to let anyone in lest they themselves become the target of her wrath.
Once they all saw how both Thor and Loki trembled and shuddered slightly each time there was a new loud noise, they knew that the threat was serious.
So imagane thier surprise when a tiny petite bluenette barely even five foot two walked out with an adorably murderous expression, detransformed too.
She used up her lucky charm a long time ago.
"Shes so small!" Volstagg exclaimed with a merry laugh.
In a split second Marinette had him shoved up against the nearest wall with one of his own blades pressed up against his throat.
"Listen here, I have had a very long day. Very very long and I do not want to deal with anyones elses shit, as I have already almost beaten the living shit out of your Allfather just now, and just about five hours ago, and I am very hangry. I not only revealed my identity to my boyfriend, but my incle and pregnant aunt. Plus, I almost jumped through every timeline to find a certain bunny, and I almost killed her too. And right now there is someone from another dimension, so I really dont need you commenting on my height right now please." She looked at him pleadingly for a brief moment before releasing him, exhaustedly handing back the dagger.
Chuckling drew thier attention to Lady Sif, who was standing in the shadows. "I like her, where did you find her?"

"There is no way! How could ypu possibly only use an earth toy as a weapon?"
Mari rolled her eyes at Fandral, who was critisizing her weapon of choice.
"Its not quite a weapon, its more like a tool. Besides, I can do plenty with my yoyo."
"Oh really, can you show us?" Hogun asked curiously.
She sighed but nodded as she got up, calling on her transformation again.
Shed need to smuggle some of those amazing cookies with her.
"Loki, would you help? Or Lady Sif?"
Lokijust rolled his eyes, refusing to get up from his place at the table, so Lady Sif got up, pulling out two deadly looking swords.
Briefly, flashes of Darkblade flashed through her mind, making her falter for a moment before she regained her composure and slowly spun the yoyo. Steadily gaining speed the two women circled eachother, each looking for a chip in the others defenses. But they both could not find any so attacked at the same time.
Unfortunately for Lady Sif her yoyo was made up of magic, and she had the goddess of luck on her side, so Marinette won fairly quickly, although not easily.
The two slumped in thier seats, grabbing more food.
After Marinettes little outburst they went to the dining hall and there was a mini feast laid out for them, and they all dove in. As soon as it became obvious that Marinette could eat even more than Thor, Volstagg challenged her to an eating contest, which she promptly kicked his butt in.
Marinette was full and exhausted as she stood up, stealthily stealing two dozen cookies, or at least she thought she was. But Loki saw her, and took mercy on the tired teen and took a whole platter full just for her.
Marinette climbed onto Thors back and just laid on his back, limp and babbling about nonsense as the group made thier way to the Bifrost.
Marinette continued to sleepily ramble on and on about nonsense, something the boys were enjoying greatly as when they asked her a question, no matter how ridiculous, she managed to find a resonable answer.
And when she started talking aboutthe situation with Hawkmoth Loki tripped and almost faceplanted had Mari not sleepily caught him.
Thats when the mood sombered as they listened about how bad it was getting, the killings, the damage, the whole thing.
She continues to just speak without a filter, exposing all the secrets she held tightly against her chest.
Still babbling on till they reached Hiemdall, who just merely raised an eyebrow at the almost unconsious form of Marinette but otherwise said nothing, they all said thier goodbyes to a sleepy Marinette who just prattled on about how awesome today was, and she unexpectedly pulled Hiemball into a bear hug, squeezing the poor life out of the man.
"It was very nice to meet you Monsieur Hiemdall, I had lots of fun. Here, take a cookie." Welp, suddenly she had one of the cookies that Loki had taken.
"Here, have a couple more."
How the heck-she had a dozen cookies weaved between her fingers as she offered them all to the older man eho just shook his head chuckling, only grabbing one.
"Thank you Lady Marinette, but I'll only have one, though I'm sure Loki would like to have one."
Marinette cheered drunkenly and she tossed them all at Loki like frisbee, forcing him to either be pelted by now two dozen cookies or catch them with his magic.
He chose magic.

As they waited for Heimdall to open the Bifrost Marinette waved at them all cheerfully. "Bye Volstagg! Bye Hogun! Bye Fandral! By Heimdall! By Lady Sif! Make sure you kick everyones asses gor me, Kay? Girl power!"
The last thing they saw of her was her throwing her fist up enthusiastically before she passed out on Loki.

"What the hell happened to her?" Sam immedietly questioned when they went into the tower.
Marinette layed limp in the arms of Thor, head thrown back and snoring loudly.

"She threatened a servent-" Thor started.
"-Which I'm very proud of," Loki cut in.
"Then she threatened my father-"
"-Again, very proud," Loki chuckled fondly at the memorie.
"Then she fought Lady Sif and beat her-"
"-Fantastic really. And she also stuffed herself full of Asgardian food."
"Which I myself am proud of," Thor stated smiling.
"But that doesnt explain why she is like that," Chloe added confused as her girlfriend nodded with her.
Loki shrugged nonchalantly. "I may have slipped her some Asguardian Mead."
"LOKI!"

Alright, 2724 words.
Man, I really need to stop putting off the scene with Venom and Eddie, but I swear this time, it will be next chapter!
I finished this at 11 at night, but I need to wait until our Wi-Fi is on before I publish it, but have a great day
and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷

A/N WE HAVE SIX BABY PIGGIES! Our 'sow' now had seven babys starting at four this morning, they are all really healthy!