You Got Me: CH 1

Hi hi! :D

I deciedd to write a new story, and amazingly i wrote this in one sitting...which isnt normal...as readers of my ther story know..it normally takes me a while. I'm really excited about this story :) Hope you guys like it! :)

I dedicated this chapter to 101Vampires. She is AWESOME! She convined me to write this story, came up wiht a title for it, edited it, and offeredn to make a cover for it. She also taught me AMAZING new smileys! :D She's AMAZING! <3 Go check out her stories..she has a LOT! and they're really good :)

Happy Reading! :D

CH.1

I waited for the page to load, while impatiently tapping my fingers. This was taking forever. I just had to check if he was online. Then, see if that idiot will even remember to wish me happy birthday. Oh wait, happy belated birthday. My birthday was 4 days ago, and that stupid pen pal forgot. He was probably too busy chatting up a girl, then taking her out to a movie, and making out with her the whole time. Stupid pen pal of 8 years forgot my 15th birthday. It’s not like I always remember and wish him and always send him a letter, right? Oh, who am I kidding. I do every single one of these things, every single year. It’s not my fault; I’m just in love with him; even though I’ve never seen him at all.

I know, I know, you’re probably thinking I’m  insanely crazy, fooling you, or an extremely weird creature who is trying to sell you something. After all, how can you fall in love with someone when you’ve never even seen them? But, I really don’t know how, I have.

It all started when I was 7, and was complaining to my dad that I wanted a pen pal. My friend Sally had told me about her pen pal, and me being me, wanted one too. My dad got fed up with my complaining, and emailed his childhood friend, who had a son my age. I didn’t know about any of this, and was extremely surprised when he handed me a letter from my “pen pal”.

-----------Flashback-----------

“Liz, here’s a letter for you, from your pen pal.”

“From my PEN PAL?”

“Yes, sweetheart. Your pen pal. Now, open up your letter and read it.”

I began jumping up and down in excitement.

“Thank you Daddy!”

I started to read the letter, but stopped after reading the first line.

“Daddy, “I asked in a small voice, “Why does my pen pal have the name Aaron? Is that short for a girl’s name?”

“No sweetheart, Aaron is a boy. He’s one year older than you, but is in the same grade as you. He’s my childhood friend’s son. Isn't that great? “

I was shocked. How could my dad do this? Didn’t he know? Maybe they didn’t exist when he was a kid. Maybe I should explain the disease to my dad.

“Daddy, I don’t think being Aaron’s pen pal will work.”

“Why not Liz?”

“Because he’s a boy.”

“And what’s wrong with him being a boy?”

“Don’t you know Daddy? Boys have cooties.”

My dad looked at me and burst out laughing. My mom, who heard the whole thing, started laughing in the kitchen.

I was dumbfounded. Why were they laughing? This was such a serious matter. It was nothing to laugh about.

Why are you laughing at me?” I demanded, with my hands on my hips.

“Oh honey,” my mom gushed, trying hard not to laugh some more. "You are just so adorable!”

My dad just continued laughing. Frowning in childish anger at both of them, I walked away.

-----------End Flashback-----------

Later on, my mom had explained to me that boys did not have cooties, and there were no such things as cooties. Just because boys were dirty slobs, and played in the mud the whole time, did not mean they were disease-infected. After I understood, I decided to read the rest of Aaron’s letter, and write him back.

After that, until I turned 10, we wrote letters back and forth. I found out many things about him, and he found out many things about me. When I was 10, we switched to writing emails, and chatting. For the past 5 years, that’s how we kept in touch. I didn’t give him my number, because I never saw him in person. Yet, I fell in love with him.

I don’t remember how it happened, but I remember realizing sometime towards the end of 8th grade that I had a crush on him. It was kind of expected, since he knew everything about me, and was one of my best friends. And sometimes during the summer, we would chat almost all day, I realized that I was in love with him.

It seemed like he was in love with me too, but then he started  to act weird. He started talking about girls more and going on dates with several different girls in a week. He was turning into a player, and it was slowly breaking my heart. How was I so foolish to fall in love with him, and think that maybe he liked me back? But I pushed my feelings aside, and focused on acting normal, and being just his friend. It was hard, especially at times, like today. Knowing he was probably messing around with a girl and forgot all about my birthday killed me, but I couldn’t say anything because I would end up sounding like a jealous girlfriend. No matter how hard it was, I couldn’t let our friendship be broken. It was the only thing that tied me to him. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me what you think :D Vote Comment and Fan pleases :D Love you guys! <3