S2 EP2: Hallows eve

*LATER THAT DAY*

*12:04 AM*

(Y/n's POV)

It was about 10 minutes later after Thor brought up that idea. I knew I could do it, but I didn't know if I could do it now. Thor brought up the time I once did this thing where I could find someone by just holding something of theirs and locating where they were. I could do that with Loki, but didn't know what to use. Everyone spent about 1-2 hour(s) looking for something while I spent a FEW hours practicing with other things and random people like Nat, Steve, Tony, and Sam.

Eventually it got super dark and I thought I needed more practice right now. It was already past 12 AM and it was basically Saturday. Tomorrow was supposed to be Halloween, and we were- Well actually, Tony- Was going to decorate and extend the party to Halloween day and make everyone wear costumes. It didn't matter at this point but he wanted to let us- everyone know.

Tony- Are you ready?

Y/n- Yup, I practiced and I'm ready

Sharon- If she knew how to do it then why was she practicing? Like what?!? I don't she is Avengers material-

Bucky- I wouldn't say that-

Sam- Damn bro

Y/n- Look Sharon- I don't know who you think you are saying that Sh*t to me, but I think for your sake you shouldn't. I could- Actually I will kill you in less than a minute if I have to. Trust me, I'm not in the mood to kill someone, but I won't hesitate.

Nat- That'll shut her up *Whispers to y/n*

Thor- *Sighs* Out of all the sisters I could've gotten, why did I get the violent one?

Bruce- Shouldn't we start? It's getting late and we have a party to throw tomorrow

Sam- That's sounds a bit confusing. It's past twelve so- It's Saturday right now. So on Sunday?

Theo- Yes, Sam is it that confusing for you?

Bucky- Leave him. He's sleepy, and he is also cranky

Steve- Can everyone shut up? And stop acting weird.

Sharon- Jeez-

Y/n- Like I said! I won't hesitate

Nat- She won't hesitate

Thor- Shall we start?

Y/n- Yes! Let's start

I asked everyone what they found of Loki's and which would work the best, and well I have to say- Sharon found a piece of cloth from Loki's clothes, and well It will work the best and it will be easier to locate him.

Basically how it would work- I usually have a blindfold on and be in a quiet room. I'll have Loki's cloth in my hand and then try to get in contact with him. I remember sometimes when ever I did this, I would be in like another dimension, and it would be pitch black. I would see some of Loki's surroundings and it would be him and me. I don't he would be able to see me, but if I get to close- from where he is, He will see my fading and showing my body. He will be able to see me then, but it will be a matter of time, before I snap out of it. 

Tony- You ready?

Y/n- Yeah

Theo- You don't need anything else? Maybe we shouldn't do this

Bucky- Why?

Theo- What if she gets hurt or something goes wrong

Bucky- Since when did you care so much. You're just here because your up to something. I know it!