Part 6: Avengers

*BTW, I'm going to start to give you guys songs to listen to*

(Avenger's POV)

The avengers were always there to save people and places from bad things that be a bad thing to all of us. Today there were none calls and cries for the avengers. It was unusually quiet in the tower. After a long day of work, I sat down to watch some T.V., I grabbed the remote and put on the news channel.

*News channel*

Reporter- At around 1:30 PM, there was an attack at bobby's shop down town. People say a woman came in earlier at 1:27 PM and same day and apparently killed the men with powers? No one knows who this woman is, but are to say she looks familiar from the Avengers, THOR's Sister. People are doing their best to find out who this is and to thank her for her duties.

*The reporter shows a video from the cameras using her powers*

*Back to tony*

I couldn't believe what I just saw and heard. I knew thor's sister had run away from asgard, but we didn't know why. We had a feeling it was hydra, they might'v made a hologram that whole day for y/n to trick her with. I started to think more about, I had a feeling it was true. 

I needed to tell everyone about this, especially thor.