Part 3: City problems

*BTW, Y/n stands for "Your name"*

(Y/n's POV)

It had been about 4 years since I left asgard, and it didn't feel right. I had always gotten random chills and bad, random feelings about leaving. I thought my family was dead, especially my parents. I never wanted ever talk about it, Of course. I thought about moving into a bigger house, because I live in an old reached and stinky apartment, yeah I never thought that a queen and goddess from asgard would be living in an old apartment.

I went over to the small shop to get some snacks and food to eat for, well...food. I started to look for some food and snacks when I heard some yelling noises and gunshots, I looked over and saw some guys with black jackets and guns. The guys were pointing the guns to an old lady at the cash register.

Guy1- Give me the money!

lady- Ok, Ok, please don't shoot me!

guy2- Hurry up, the cops are going to come, man!

lady- *Hands cash* Here!

guy1- Let's go!

y/n- Hey!

guy1+guy2- What?

guy1- Oh look It's a girl, *Laughs* Forever21 is not here hon! *Laughs*

guy2- Haha, Loser

y/n- Hey! Give the money back!

guy2- Or what?

guy1- Yeah, Are you going to use your heel to kill us? *Laughs*

guy2- Haha

*Y/n's hoodie falls off her and reveals the lighting sparking around her body*

(My POV)

Y/n started fighting the guys without her powers and then eventually got mad and used her powers to kill them. She struck one of the guys and used her powers to make the shelves float and hit and other guy. She had to be sure they were dead, so she used lighting on both of them.

(Y/n's POV)

What have I done?