💖prologue 💖

My name is lan mian I'm the youngest child and the third daughter of lan zhan and wei ying .
I'm the 11 to be exact my two big brothers which are lan sizhui and lan jingyi are adopted by my parents .
My mother wei wuxian give birth to four boys in one row, and two twins girl and a boy after them ,and another  twins boys and a girl too, and then that that's me who came next and we are sperated by  2 years  .
You also have the red eyes of  our mother, we can use demonic cultivation too.
I am now 5 years old and mother is pregnant with twins again they are two boys . I'm not the youngest finally I have  to take care of my younger siblings.
If you are wondering how well did Mom give birth she created a talisman
It was one of his amazing creations.
My mother second Madame lan ,he is an amazing person is always cheerful laughing and smiling his Bright smile hard-working and he teaches the Juniors, I love him so much and dad too.
My cousin Jin ling is married to my brother a-yuan and they have a son and a-ling is pregnant too.
And a-yi is married to zihen and they have a twin boys.
My uncles are married to each other (JC X LXC) and they have a boy and a daughter my age.
A.N
So guys do you like it and do you like the ships .
It's my first story so comment your ideas so if you don't mind 😊💕.