chapter 6: the representation

Previously:
"So can we introduce ourselves now"said a boy in White.
"Yes"said lan ying."This are my children with A-zhan."
10 people bowed.
Now :
3pov:
"My name is lan sizhui, sect heir of lan sect , married to Jin ling and we have a baby boy Wich he's name is lan Xuan" said lan sizhui.
Before anyone speak lan ying said "lan zhan I'm too beautiful to be grand parent aren't i?"and before anyone respond "mn, wei ying is very beautiful"said lan wangji,lan ying blushed and pouted clinging to his husband arm and said "warn before, my poor heart can't take that","mn".
In the other hand, wei ying and lan zhan blushed.
"Ahem, I'm Jin ling married to sizhui sect leader of the Jin sect, I'm expecting"said Jin ling blushed at what he said in the end.
"Sect leader?? boy who's you're parents?"said madam Jin.
"Jin zixuan and Jiang yanli"said Jin ling.
The two blushed,Jin ling had teary eyes but he couldn't speak. He husband took his hand while lan ying took his other hand.
" My turn, my name is lan Jingyi  the second sect heir, married to Oyang zizhen and we have twins boys"
"I'm lan bao, I'm the third sect heir , I'm 12 years old" said a boy who looked like lan wangji but with a little smile.
"I'm lan bing, I'm the fourth sect heir, 12 years old too."said a boy with a brown eyes.
"Twins"thought the past people.
"I'm lan ming , I'm the fifth sect heir and 12 also"said a boy with a grin who had Black eyes.
"Triplets???" Though the people of the past.
"I'm lan qie ,the sixth heir, I'm 12 years old ."
"Q..QUA.."wei ying couldn't complete.
"Yes ....i give birth to four at once"said wei ying pretending to be sad.
Women fell sympathy for him , it surely a nightmare to give birth to this much of children in one row.
"I'm lan hua the seventh heir and this is my twin  lan yanli"said the boy who had purple eyes and a girl with yellow eyes Wich she bowed.
"A-xian , you named her after me" said yanli.
"Mn , shijie"said lan ying.
"I'm lan yue the eighth heir and this is my sister lan Qing, and were both 8" said a boy with eyes dark yellow ,his sister who wore silver eyes bowed.
"That's my name, is it a coincidence"thought wen qing.
"And I'm expecting "said lan ying.
Wei ying said"a ... again"
"yes".
Lan zhan and wei ying was red. Lan zhan couldn't find the words to speak.
"Wow wei-xiong , you're really amazing"said nie huaisang.

       (つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
Wait for the rest of the rest of representation. I hope you're enjoying the book and stay safe everyone ☺️😊🤗💖💖💖

 I hope you're enjoying the book and stay safe everyone ☺️😊🤗💖💖💖