chapter 4:The future 🍵

A.N:
Sorry for not posting for too long I had exams and it still have but i promise after this chapter I'm going to post another chapter tomorrow.
stay safe everyone and stay healthy
💖💖🤗🤗
(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
3pov:
Everyone started to collect their belongings after the bell ringed .
The cute little girl Was beside her mother, but suddenly a light came from the necklace again,and showed something inspected.
What they saw was wei wuxian, he was very beautiful with lips was red like cherry he has a gentle look,and he was very feminine, his gray eyes gave a charm.He was also wearing Gusu clan robes not just any robes, the spouse with a forehead ribbon and his hair down not in ponytail.
He wore and an angelic smile he looked good a god or perhaps a goddess.

Earlier:
Lan ying was panicking because his daughter was nowhere to be seen it was like she vanished in the air.
"A-zhan what am I gonna do?" Said lan ying tears forming in his eyes.
Lan zhan kissed his forehead and replied:"don't worry dear we will find her."
Suddenly an idea popped inside his head ,he knew his daughter have special necklace and  he put special talisman in it so he can find his daughter no matter what .
"my dear husband I think i know what   to do ."
So he created the array and after a few seconds a screen showed up .
Now:
"Maimai,i was so worried" said lan ying sniffing with teary eyes.
Boys and girls blushed they saw a beauty , an immortal. Some was even drooling at him.wei ying was looking at himself jaws opened,as for lan zhan "wei ying you look perfect in Gusu sect clothes."he thought.
"My daughter I'm just happy you are safe but where are you?,we couldn't find you anywhere." exclaimed lan ying.
"mother I'm sorry for getting in your invitation room I just followed the butterfly."said lan Mai.
" it's okay, just tell me where you are."said lan ying.
"The talisman that  I accidentally touched had brook the time-space Wich caused for me to  travel back in the past."answered lan Mai.
the girl isn't she just 5 years old? She's very smart .tough everyone.
"WHAT?!" That was the voice of lan ying and lan wangji.
" A-die!!"said lan Mai.
" yes I'm here my daughter."Lan wangji replied and he wore a little smile and was looking softly at her . everyone's mind was blank,lan Xichen couldn't believe his little brother was showing his emotions openly,but regardless he was happy.
everyone look at lan wangji of the future.
He was very handsome.
Lan wangji growled :"back off he.is.mine"
Of course he couldn't stop his anger and jealousy after he saw other people looking at his wei ying in such a way.
Everyone had shiver in their spine.
" so my little cute baby Wich Timeline are you in?"
"I'm in the time when you and mother were fifteen years old."replied lan Mai.
Lan ying scanned the room and he saw is sister and her husband.
he was about to cry but he couldn't.he  stopped himself from crying and said:
" my daughter I will find a way to bring you home, just wait for us okay ."
"Ok , A-niang"
" and stay with me and your father for that timeline"
"Past us please take care of her."
wei ying and lan zhan nodded.
the little girl bowed to her parents but before the light turn off they heard people shouting
"Maimai","little sister","sis","my cute niece ","cousin"
A.N:
I hope you liked this chapter.