chapter 16 : open your eyes

Previously:
Lan Qiren was teaching until the door slammed.
"WH-"he stopped as he saw the person who entered.
It's his brother qingheng-jun.
"Qiren"he said.
"Gege"
"Dad"said lan zhan and lan Xichen surprised
"Granduncle"lan Mai waved as she was in qingheng-jun arms
"Maimai"said wei wuxian.
"I'm out of seclusion"he said
3pov:
The classes that day ended after the appearing of Qingheng-jun and the statement he said.

Qingheng-jun, Maimai , lan wangji ,lan Xichen , lan Qiren and lastly wei wuxian were in lan Qiren's room who was still shocked and still processing what happened not only him, his two nephews two .

"So..."said wei wuxian trying to change the silence and the heavy atmosphere .
They looked at him but he coughed and looked away.
Maimai pouted 'nothing will happen like this'

"Grandpa you have to say something" she said to him as she pated his hand.
Qingheng-jun smiled at her and she smiled back.

The four people looked at them.
"So that's where you went today , huh?" asked wei wuxian.
She nodded.
The two jades and lan qiren were shocked , the little girl Infront of them took out their father/brother out of seclusion . In one try , she just went to him and he's out , what did she do ???

"So , I'm here to..." He said but stopped .
Qingheng-jun was facing his family , his two sons that he neglected and didn't see them in long time.
Maimai just sighed , they are wasting so much time .

"Grandpa here wants to handle the sect again as a sect leader of course if uncle doesn't mind" she said politely as she bowed her head but not too low.
Lan Xichen snapped from his thoughts and nodded with a little smile.
Lan qiren was still silent he doesn't know what to say and do .

"Grandpa wants to say something to you A-die , uncle and granduncle" said Maimai .
Qingheng-jun glanced at her but she just nodded .
The man sighed and 'i can't let my children suffer because of me'.

So he said " A-zhan, A-huan i want to say I'm sorry and i deeply apologize for being a bad father and neglecting my role as a father to you two and never being a part of your life and i hope you forgive me and qiren sorry for making you take my burden and take care of my two children alone , will you three give me another chance ?"

When he stopped talking , Qingheng-jun was knelling before them.

Lan zhan and lan Xichen was shocked, tears were falling . They were crying .
The two jades stood up and kneeled down hugging their father crying murmuring "father".
Qingheng-jun was at this point crying and say "I'm sorry" over and over hugging his two sons and patting their back.

Lan qiren tears were falling but he didn't say anything.
Wei wuxian kept watching them with a huge smile ' a broken family is now together'

The two men stood and extended their hands to their father who smiled, took them and stood.
He kissed their checks and whipped their tears and hugged them again .

After that, Qingheng-jun went to his brother .
"Qiren" he said and pulled his brother into a hug Wich the other hugged him back.
"Took you so long"lan Qiren said.
"With someone's help"he said.

Lan Xichen and lan wangji Patted Lan Mai's head and mouthed thank you to her.
The little lan smile and nodded.
Qingheng-jun looked at his brother and smiled .

He looked and saw a beautiful man in red and black.
"You must be wei wuxian" he said .
Wei wuxian was surprised and pointed at himself.
The man nodded.

"Ahh.. me , yes , my name is wei ying ,wei wuxian head disciple of yummeng Jiang" he said as he bowed.

"Wich you have to leave " lan Mai said and the other looked at her.
"I can't , i have a dept to the-"
"What dept , open your eyes mother if what you're saying is true so why were you abused since you stepped a foot there? Starved you?? Sometimes Let you sleep outside ?? Why were you hit by zidian always without even a reason??"the girl said fuming with anger .
"WHAT!"exclaimed lan qiren and lan Xichen with lan zhan widened eyes Wich were on Wei ying.
'wei ying'
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed ☺️💖

N: I hope you enjoyed ☺️💖