chapter 1: from the future to the past 💕

A.N:
I'm going to change the years that separate each kids birth cause two years of each kids will be very long and they would be very old (the parents and the Juniors)so I'll make it very short at least a year or months and I will give the reason and how in my description so wait for it and thanks for reading now into the story.
           (つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
Lan Mai pov:
Today is another amazing day ,you may ask why but I enjoyed it like.
Today,I played with bunnies ,I give them carrots I enjoyed it so much.
I enjoy it *maybe* studying and I prefer spicy food like Mommy does ,the food here is very untasty 😩,how can I eat that , and Mom is pregnant and I'm very happy because I am going to have a little sibling I will take care of it and I'm gonna be a big sis right now .
"Maimai what are we doing here?"said wei wuxian.                                         

(Add the headband)That's my mother, he is an amazing person and he's called madam lan after he married  dad"Hi mommy " i said

(Add the headband)
That's my mother, he is an amazing person and he's called madam lan after he married  dad
"Hi mommy " i said.
I want to to him and gave him a kiss.
"Mommy did you finish lecturing them*?"I asked.
*:The Juniors and discples from different sects .
"Yes I finished , and i have work to do,so where are you going ?"Mom asked.
"I'm gonna play with uncle wen ying ." I said.
"Ok " he said.
3.pov:
Lan Mai was going to play with wen ning but she saw a beautiful butterfly ,it was so pretty with unique wings so I follow it to her and  went to wei ying Lab.
So she went it ,"pretty butterfly we shouldn't be here mom will be angry"said the little girl.But she accidentally touched a talisman.
It glowed ,"oh no"she said.
A deciple who was walking pass the lab saw the light .And run to madam lan and lan zhan the chief cultivator.
"Madam lan, Madam lan"said the deciple bowing.
"What's wrong?"said wei wuxian with a beautiful smile .
"Chief cultivator ,Second master lan " said bowing.

(Ignore the rabbits)
After explaining.
"A-zhan , let's go"said wei wuxian.
After entering the lab , they found a pink hairpin .
"Look, it's maimai hairpin.Oh no! A-zhan"said wei wuxian very worried.
"What's wrong?" Said lan zhan,"A-zhan maimai have touched a talisman ,a time travel one , to the past exactly , i have to work now" said wei ying.
Lan zhan panicked after hearing the conversation.
"I have to make a new one , help A-zhan, we have to be fast to bring her back"
"MN"
In the past:
Students were taking lessons observed by their parents to see how much have their kids achieved knowledge and how  they become behaved.
Suddenly a light have appeared.
"Wei wuxian,is this your doing" lan Qiren said
"No it's not" defended wei wuxian himself.
After the light vanished a little girl around 5 or 6 years old appeared.
She was wearing Gusu blood line clothes with headband of a direct blood member.
She was very confused ,she turned around and she saw lan Qiren ,she bound respectful and properly and said" greeting,granduncle"
"What" said everyone.