chapter 2: who is she ?

A.N:
SO "....":Speaking
I love.....: Thoughts
Enjoy 😊💖
(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
3pov:
"Greeting granduncle"said the little girl looking with a cold look.Her eyes we're beautiful blue and green mix .
"WHAT"said everyone.
"What nonsense are you saying right,i don't know you"said lan Qiren.
"Huh"said the girl confused,"but i greeted you this morning ,did you lost your memories granduncle ?"asked the little girl.
"Sorry little girl but we really don't know you"said lan Xichen .
"Uncle Huan " said the girl to him with a warm smile. LXC was stunted no one has ever called him by his birth name for so long .the little girl have gone running to him and hugged him, he was so shocked to reply ,everyone else was as shocked the sect leaders ,the Juniors everyone was as confusing as him.
the girl asked cutely titling her head
" Uncle why do you look so young?"
LXC recovered his shock and said "what do you mean I'm only 18 years old ?".
in that moment the girl has understand that she is not in her time .
Lan Mai pov:
"I think I'm from the future "said the girl.
Lan Qiren shouted" what nonsense is this, what are you talking about that's impossible".
"it's possible,you know the clothes that I'm wearing and the headband is only for the blood related lan sect members , is this not enough proof."said the girl who was sitting now in lan Xichen lap.
Everyone was speechless with the girl who came from the future some excited to know what's the future hold, some curious.
But the most question in their heads who is the father of the child.
"Who is your father ,which one of my nephews is your father " asked Grand uncle.
"I clearly addressed the former sect leader Lan Xichen by uncle ,who do you think is my father?"i replied sarcastically (her mother altitude 😏 she's more like wei ying).
3pov:
Some laughed ,lan Xichen smiled ,lan zhan was stunned ,"this my daughter, with who?"though lan zhan (he's already in love with wei ying ),"lan zhan/wangji married someone who could be his wife"thought everyone else.
"Uncle Huan where's A-die?"asked the girl.
Lan Xichen pointed at lan wangji , the cute little girl run to him and hug him very tight and said :"I missed you so much A-die" .lan zhan was speechless, and stared at the girl in his arms ,he didn't know what to do .the girl look at him and said :"A-die, won't you hug me?," ,but everybody know that lan wangji hate physical contact but he didn't push the girl, he hugged her and took her in his arms ,everybody was speechless ,lan Xichen smiled.
"can you tell me ...your name?" Asked lan wangji, the girl understood that she didn't say her name and presented herself ,so she said to her father to put her down and went in the middle Infront of everybody and said :"my name is Lan Mai ,nice to meet everyone. "Said Lan Mai bowing respectfully and properly . Lan Qiren nodded,he was happy to have such a well-behaved granddaughter ,as expected from lan wangji kid.
"My cute niecy do you know how did you get here?" asked Lan Xichen ,the cute little girl remembered what happened and said :"I was chasing a butterfly who got in A-niang lab so I wanted to take her out but I touched a talisman,and there was an array, after that i found myself here." answered the girl looking at her uncle .
Everyone understood what Lan Mai was saying what the girl .But Lan Qiren asked:" you said A-niang ,right,who is your mother?"
everyone was curious who is lan wangji wife .
Lan Mai asked:" uncle you are 18 years old right now.", indeed lan Xichen,"and A-die is 15,right?" He nodded again ,"that means that A-die had met A-niang ,A-die said that he met A-niang when they were 15 years and that means A-niang is here."said Lan Mai.
Lan wangji wife was here, the little girl was eyeing everyone ,It took her seconds to see her mother, she run and said:"A-niang!"everyone was looking at the women who were in the back Wich of the girls is her mother, but the girl run to wei wuxian and hugged him as she said smiling :"A-niang".
Everyone is speechless even wei wuxian himself, lan Xichen kept smiling (the shipper already knew about his brother), lan wangji jaws dropped, literally almost everyone can't believe,Jiang yanli smiled, Jiang family was speechless, nice huaisang was fanning himself,wei wuxian couldn't process what's happening,and said:"I'm your mother?","yes"answered lan Mai,
"Nonsense ,wei wuxian is your mother?"said lan Qiren blood dripping from his mouth .
"Yes ,wei wuxian is my mother."answered the little girl who was hugging her mother .
Lan Xichen helped his uncle , lan wangji and wei wuxian stared at each other.
"so I married lan zhan,and we adopted you?" Said wei ying still not believing.
"Yes, you and A-die are married but I'm not adopted and came from mommy's tummy and Mom is pregnant right now from the future that I came from "answered the lan Mai.
This was a bomb for everyone.
"I was pregnant and I gave birth to you?" said wei ying ," yes A-ning you give birth to me "how can he get pregnant asked Jiang Cheng ,Lan Mai looked at him coldly and said :"Mama is genius ,in the future he invited very useful things were very useful in the cultivator world and he made a talisman that can make him pregnant."
everyone was speechless ,how intelligent was he, thought everyone.
Wei ying had brook the silence and said :"so I have a daughter and I'm pregnant now?","no Mommy I am the 11th child ."
" wait what!" shouted everyone
"yeah A-niang and A-die have 11 children I'm the youngest Mom is pregnant with twins now and they have adopted children who are my big brothers lan sizhui and lan jingyi they are the oldest ,then A-niang give birth to four boys , and then two twins boy and a girl than two twins boy and a girl also and then me ."answered Lan Mai.
everyone was speechless right now how much did they love each other to have so much kids ,lan wangji and wei wuxian were you blushing ,lan wangji ears were red .
Suddenly a light came from a necklace , Wich the little girl was wearing around her neck, it was a heart-shaped pink necklace .
"what is this "asked madam Yu.
" this is a magic necklace I found it" and light from it begin to show some things.
A.N:
When you read that she looked coldly to Jiang Cheng and lan Qiren , that's a mystery you will know in the story ,i hope you enjoyed.
I will upload after some hours so stay tuned (つ≧▽≦)つ.