chapter 8

A.N:
Sorry for late update i hope you enjoy ☺️💖💖💖
(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
Previously:
But before Wei ying speak lan zhan said "mn"and he took his daughter in his arms and wei ying's hand and went to the jingshi .
The second who doesn't like to touch anyone did this .
"Let's go everyone "said lan Xichen.
3pov:
The sect leaders want to their guest rooms the students went to eat .
After reaching the jingshi, they entered.
Lan zhan excused him self to bring food.
Now wei ying stayed with his daughter.
"So how's the future?"asked wei ying
"A-niang,you want to ask about you're relationship with A-die right?"asked maimai.
"How did you-,I mean- what I'm trying to say-"wei ying couldn't speak properly ,he was embarrassed and his face was red.
"Pfft, mom calm down, i will tell you , just breath "said maimai
After a while he calmed down.
The girl gave her mom a glass of water.
"are you okay now ?"she asked
"yes I am ,so how was it ?"asked wei ying.
the girl knew that her father was approaching ,so she said" about you and Dad you are madly in love, you even show your love in public "
"we.. we do that ?"
"yes even kissing " she said
Wei ying, he was embarrassed after he heard that ,lan zhan his ears was red. did he really did that in public???
" yeah not only that ,he love you so much to the point that he even broke the rules for you " she said
"He broke the rules for me?? "asked wei ying is disbeleif .
"yeah he's willing to break every rule just to be with you "
Wei ying was red lan zhan will do this for him.
In the other hand lan zhan was listening he was flushed, his face was red .
He was madly in love with this man to the point to break the rules ???
"yes but he hits you and I'm angry" said the girl pouting .
"he hits me??" wei ying asked in disbelief he couldn't believe that lan zhan hurt him.
"can you tell me how??" he asked"
"at night I hear you say 'slow down you're being rough' and 'stop it hurts' and 'Ahh ,have mercy' and also 'please be gentle' and when I ask you say I'm little and he weren't hurting you and that you fell , but i can't believe it happens every night and the door is closed"said the girl.
The two persons were red .
They were doing that and they are doing "it" every day .
"Ahh-, yeah he's not hitting me like my future self said "said wei ying with a red face.
After a minute ,lan zhan entered with his red ears and a tray in his hand.
"Dad where's the spice?"asked maimai.
Lan zhan looked at her .
"Mom doesn't like our food that much , it's bland ,you always give us spice since most of us prefer spicy food more than our food " answered the girl.
"we..don't have..spice here."said lan zhan.
"Bring us some later ,lan zhan ,mhhm"said wei ying with a smile.
"Mn"said lan zhan as he turned his head away.
They ate the food forcedly more likely wei ying ,the father and daughter didn't have much problem like him .
After eating, the parents was going to attend the afternoon classes.
"Can I go??"asked the girl.
"We have to study and you're little and you can't"said wei ying.
"I'm very young ,so put me in a basket beside you and let me take a nape there,i won't disturb you"said the girl with puppy eyes.
"Okay, i can't resist, I'm allowing it"said wei ying.
"Lan zhan?"said wei ying looking at lan zhan.
"Mn"he said
"Yay , thank you "said the girl hugging them .
And the went together.
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed ☺️💖💖

N:I hope you enjoyed ☺️💖💖