chapter 15: please help me

Previously:
Qingheng-jun poured two cups of tea.
She drink the tea , he did after her.
"You're wondering who i am?"she said.
He nodded.
"I'm your granddaughter"she said
Now:
3pov:
Qingheng-jun chocked in the tea.
"Are you alright?"she said worried.
She got up from the chair and poured a  cup of water then she give it to him as she rubbed his back.
"Are you okay now?"she asked after her grandfather stopped coughing.
"This..."he couldn't say anything.
"I Know this sounds crazy"she said Wich earned her a nod
"Mostly everyone in cloud residence know about me "she said
"How??"
"When I traveled from the future i landed in the lecture hall when my parents where studying.and granduncle already said it was nonsense but as you see the headband in my head is for direct blood members and no one can have except the people who has the lan blood"she finished her explanation as she eyed her grandfather.
He had complex feelings in his eyes but she had a matter with him and she need his help.
"So Wich one of my son's is your father?"he asked.
"My father's name lan zhan ,lan wangji"she replied.
He nodded.
"My mother's name wei ying , wei wuxian the head disciple of yummeng Jiang"she said
"A women as a head disciple?? that's new"he said.
"No my mother is a man"she answered.
Qingheng-jun chocked again but air this time.
"H-how-"he asked.
"Grandpa get yourself together!"she said  . She doesn't have time for that .
"If you're asking how? It's a future thing , i will tell you about later"she said sipping her tea.
"You didn't come here just to see me right?"he asked.
"You're right i came for something else "she said.
"You're not a little girl , are you?"he asked her with a look of curiosity.
"Well i really am 5years old but..."
"But?"
"When I turned 5 , I'm near 6 now, i begin to see things no dream about things who turned to be memories"
"Can you tell me?"
Sh nodded as she said " the memories of the life of my parents, it may sound ridiculous but what they went through that's really painful to see i had to wake up holding my cries.."she said as her eyes water and heavy breaths.
"It's okay"said qingheng-jun just he gave a glass of water and rubbed her back.
"You can stop if you want"he said to her with soft eyes.
"No i have to tell you"she said.
"Do you want to sit in my lap??"
"Yes please" she answered with a wide smile.
She said in his lap and took a big breath .
"I will start my mother wei wuxian was.. abused and he's still are by the lady of the yummeng Jiang since he was a kid , she will wip him with her spiritual Toul zidian , make him starve sometimes or sleep outside in the cold"
Qingheng-jun after hearing that clinched his hand. How could someone do something like that??
"Why??you maybe saw the reason"he asked angry.
She nodded"the reason is a jealousy of my grandma the mother of my mother cangze sanran as she claimed she was a whore and the rumors about the sect leader Jiang loving my grandma . She was pouting the blame of her unhappy marriage"She answered.
Qingheng-jun thought that it was not even a valid reason to treat a child like that.
"She always says that he is a son of a servant and should know his place as she will try any single mistake to whip him and put the blame on him for any mistake even if it was her son."
Qingheng-jun gritted his teeth .How despicable!!
"Is this why you came here?"he asked
"Yes and no cause that wasn't the end of his misery".
"Brace yourself cause I'm gonna tell you the future and i didn't tell anyone cause basically my parents are young and have no powers and granduncle it's hard to talk to him and last I'm basically a child"she said .
Qingheng-jun nodded.he understood the situation.
"Tell me"
"My mother will be expelled from here after punching and starting a fight with the Jin heir Wich result the cancel of the engagement of lady Jiang and the Jin heir"
"Isn't she your aunt?"
"Yes but i don't love the Jiang because I hate them.
You may ask why? Well the wife abusing my mother while her husband isn't even stopping her , Wich irritating me is the fact he says that he was the son of his friend , he basically a shield a protector of his children and Jiang heir put the blame on mother for the miseries that happened to him and his sister tell him to just bear with it" she said.
"What a toxic family!"qingheng-jun said with anger in his eyes.
He rubbed the girl's back so she can continue.
"The wen will begin to prepare for a war as they want to put a dominance on the cultivation world.
They will attack the cloud residence and burn it , you will die , many will too, they will break father's leg , granduncle is unconscious and injured while uncle Huan run away with the important writhing we have"
Qingheng-jun was shocked after what he heard , all of that will happen?? But he have to be strong Infront of his granddaughter to encourage her to tell him .
"After that the wen will held something well i forgot but basically they will invite the sects heirs and will take their swords "
he nodded
"after that mother and father will be trapped in a cave and they will fight a legendary beast i think he was a turtle and snake too?but they won and came back basically for the madam to yell and say that her son the heir and should focus on him and another arguing".
"The wen will came to attack the yummeng Jiang Wich result on mama getting whipped at least 50
times after mom was blamed for irritating  wen chao.then the mascar happen Wich madam Yu blamed mother for everything and then her death with her husband but because of the stupidity of jiang Cheng he came back Wich ended for him for losing his core but mother cave his in secret"
Qingheng-jun tought how can he be so selfless to give his golden core.
"Wich took 2 days and nights without anything for the pain while he was still recovering from the whipping and he back isn't even held"
Qingheng-jun closed his eyes how much did this boy suffered.
"After the transfer he will be found by wen Chao and his dogs . They tortured him and throw him in the burial mounds Wich he died"she said as she begin to cry.
"Shh"said as he tried to calm her down.
He couldn't be dead there's more .
She breathed and said" the resentful energy will revive him since he was full of revenge but he stayed there 3 months and had to eat corpses to survive"
How much did his son-in-law suffered!??
"But he didn't tell anyone dad was of course sacred about mother and the effects of the resentful energy on his body but because of this resentful energy and the yin hofu he made  they won the war and cheered on him, but peace can't stay "
He nodded he know the greed will found his.
"Basically the Jin will have authority after the vanishing of the wen , he will take the wen survival Wich was elder people and a kids to work".
How despicable and immoral!!
"Mom will help because the one who transfered his golden core was a wen and her brother.  But the Jin because of the greed of wanting the yin hofu they will start rumors about mom building a army of survival wen who was cultivators for a war and with the help of his ghost general who is a  conscious corpse Wich mom made after the Jin killed him"
"A conscious corpse?"  He asked .
How genius is he??
"Yes uncle wen ning but the wen will gave themselves  and they will die but mom will want to avange them who were innocent and wanted to have a peaceful life in the burial mounds Wich mom cleansed .
The four sect will came to fight him  after the death of the Jin heir by uncle and in the war lady jiang would take a blade for mom . She dies mom loses control and jiang Cheng blame mother for her death.
Dad will try to protect mom but mom killed himself and dad was punished with 33 disciple whip for injuring 33 elder and for protecting mom and 3 years punishment".
Qingheng-jun gritted his teeth how hypocrite of them , how could they do this to his son.
"After 13 years mom will came back and the truth will be relieved that Jin Guangyao was behind everything and it was his and his father's plan.
And hime killed the nie sect leader too."
He understood everything His son and son-in-law has suffered so much . But his son-in-law te most.
"Uncle Huan was at fault he trusted Jin Guangyao more than dad and let him room around and see our important scrolls"
"A-huan what have you done!"said qingheng-jun.
"I want you grandpa to held the marriage before the wen attack so mother will be in cloud residence and to put more stronger barriers and that can be against fire and to go out of seclusion"she said.
"That's it?" He asked.
"The rules 3000 . Need to cancel "
"Lan qiren"he Said as he sighed.
"So grandpa , i need your help so will you?"she asked hopefully.
"Yes i would let something like this happen"he said
"Let's change the future."she said Wich earned her a nod.
"But we will keep the information between us and you will be back as a sect leader"
H nodded

Lan Qiren was teaching until the door slammed.
"WH-"he stopped as he saw the person who entered.
It's his brother qingheng-jun.
"Qiren"he said.
"Gege"
"Dad"said lan zhan and lan Xichen surprised
"Granduncle"lan Mai waved as she was in qingheng-jun arms
"Maimai"said wei wuxian.
"I'm out of seclusion"he said
      (つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
A.N:
This was the longest chapter i have ever wrote 1785 words.
Marry Christmas everyone ⛄⛄⛄🎄🎄🎄
I hope a happy holiday for you and enjoying this chapter  ☺️💕💕

Marry Christmas everyone ⛄⛄⛄🎄🎄🎄I hope a happy holiday for you and enjoying this chapter  ☺️💕💕