Chapter 28

Autumn's POV

.

.

.
"I was losing hope when I saw you at the hospital. Your co-workers are talking about some guy giving you flowers but I heard from Grandma that there's a kid who looks like me at the hospital who gives out cookies to the patients but I don't believe her because of her situation. I thought she's just having hallucinations and that's my mistake. God Kaynee... I'm badly smitten baby...so bad that I don't know if I can live my life without you and our daughter."

I stare at her lovingly and she is just in front of me, giving back the stare I gave her.

"If you hadn't kissed me in that restaurant, I wouldn't have realized my feelings for you. If you hadn't barge in my suite, I wouldn't have accepted my feelings for you. I'm always telling myself that I was over you and you are just my past, but I can't really accept it and I am still waiting and hoping that a day will come that we'll be together with our daughter. I love you so much, my Autumn."

Instead of kissing, I hug her tightly. She really is suited to be in my embrace.

"You really are in my embrace now, Kaynee and I won't let you leave me again. I won't let you go forever baby. You'll probably get tired looking at my face but I won't care about it, because we'll grow old together."

Kumalas siya sa yakap namin at tumitig sa mukha ko bago ngumiti.

"Don't worry because I won't leave you either. You will also get sick of my face because we'll grow old together."

Natawa kaming dalawa dahil sa sinabi niya, at pumunta sa may balcony we sat there while looking at the stars shinning above us.

"I still remember the night you told me that you love stars."

"You love how they shine and how they can comfort you because you believe that the brightest star is the one that you love the most who passed away."

Tumingin ako sa kinauupuan niya at nakatingin lang siya sa mga butuin habang nakangiti. Even her eyes are smiling.

"You know, you can always tell me your thoughts. I don't care if it is a negative or a positive one because I will always be on your side. I am not just your husband, I am also your friend."

Ramdam ko yung pag higpit ng hawak niya sa kamay ko kaya napangiti na lang ako at tumingin din sa mga butuin.

"Thank you so much, Autumn."

Nung tumingin ako sa pwesto niya ay sinalubong agad ng labi niya ang labi ko kaya pumikit na lang ako.

"I love you so much."

Sabi niya matapos ang halik, hahapitin ko pa sana siya pero agad siyang tumayo at pumasok sa loob ng kwarto kaya naiwan akong mag isa sa balcony.

"Let's sleep, baby!"

Kunot noong pumasok ako at nakita ko siyang nakatayo na malapit sa switch ng ilaw at aktong papatayin iyon.

"Hey! What are you planning to do?"

Nagtatakang tanong ko but instead of answering she stuck out her tongue at my direction at nag make face na parang nang aasar.

"Pagod ako sa mga ginawa natin sa kasal, I just want to sleep tonight."

Wait? What??

"But tonight's our honeymoon! Come one, Kaynee..."

Nagdabog na ako't lahat pero patawa tawa lang siyang naglakad at humiga sa kama tsaka nagtalukbong ng kumot.