[I'm not going home today]

I recommend listening to that while you read. There are no lyrics; I find that easier to focus

__________________ 🥀 __________________

Everything went on normally with the Ouran Fair. The host club had a million different outfit changes. However, each action carried the weight of Tamaki's recent declaration.

No one could accept this as a final decision. None of them would. This simply couldn't be the end.

Despite Tamaki's departure, the dissolution of the host club and their borderline abusive parents, another problem had arisen.

What happened to Erin? What happened to m/n? Why did Tamaki's mother call m/n of all people?

What was the reason for all of this?

None of them knew.

Except for one person. Unfortunately, that one person was one of the two people missing from the group. M/n had disappeared off the grid and they couldn't find him even if they tried. Which Kyoya did. He sent an entire police force out into the city, the woods and even the most unknown places surrounding Ouran.

But he was nowhere to be found. If he didn't want to be found, he wouldn't.

__________________ 🥀 __________________

[change of pov]

Y'know, looking back on the last few hours it's all been a blur. I remember yelling at Suoh, that's for sure. It takes a lot of effort to forget that guy.

He probably hates me at this point. I've put him, Haruhi and the host club through hell and back yet they stuck by me. I put Erin through hell, and it wasn't even worth it in the end. I just made her suffer. I made her suffer.

This isn't something I can blame on my parents. They didn't raise her, I didn't even raise her. I selfishly left her with Suoh's mum like an idiot.

I played an endless cat-and-mouse game with Theo. He didn't even end up coming to Ouran. It was all a stupid tactic to get under my skin. I guess it worked in the end, didn't it?

And even then, Tamaki still stuck with me. He still brought me back when I needed it. Hell, he even brought Erin here. She probably would've died in France without me if it wasn't for him.

God, Erin... I'm so fucking sorry for what I did.

The sounds of cars behind me were drowned out by the choppy waves. I'm this high up and I can still hear the water perfectly, isn't that incredible?

I truly hope Tamaki gets to see his mum again. She's a wonderful woman. She deserves the world, and then some. Especially for raising Tamaki. He's a weird one but a damn fucking good one.

"Stop the car- m/n!"

...who said that?

"M/n! I know we have our differences but this is no way to end it!"

Tamaki..?

"Su-" My voice is stuck. My legs are frozen but my heart is racing at a million miles a minute. I can't focus.

"Focus on my voice!"

I just said I can't do that!

"Suoh-"

"CALL ME TAMAKI, M/N, PLEASE!"

I don't want to turn around. It's not there's much space here. But I'm doing it anyway, I don't care.

"Tamaki..."

His face was completely red. Whether from tears or the embarrassment of calling out to me, I have no idea. He's somehow still pretty when he cries, though.