[discoveries]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Did you consider my offer?" Ranka exclaimed, his hands clasped together.

"Ah..." M/n looked up with a small smile of regret. 

"Consider what?" Hikaru inquired. Ranka looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"I've been trying to match my little Haruhi and M/n ever since they met! But they're both too stubborn!" He sulked and his movements almost seemed to match those of Tamaki.

"WHAT?!" Tamaki shrieked. 

The Hiitachiin sat there with the same thought they had been thinking ever since Ranka entered the room. This was going to be one hell of a day. 

"What's their relationship?" Tamaki hissed at Kyoya quickly while pointing between m/n and Ranka. 

"Despite their low standing, the Fujioka family have known the L/n's for quite some time. You can thank m/n for the extra money Ranka gets to support him and Haruhi." Kyoya explained with his glasses raised. Tamaki now looked at you with awe instead of jealousy. "When Haruhi's mother passed away, m/n demanded that his own family support them." 

"Wow..." He gaped. 

Tamaki stayed in a daze, wonderous thoughts filling his head. That was until two simple words seemed to knock the life out of him. 

"Sorry, Ranka. But I'm gay." He spoke softly but it was interrupted by another one of Tamaki's shouts. M/n continued as if he heard nothing. "And Haruhi is a dear friend of mine. I wouldn't want to jeopardize our friendship." 

"Ah! You make my heart swell!"

"Alright, well," He pushed himself by the knees and grabbed his headphones that Mori had been holding onto for him. They exchanged a small nod before he started walking to the door. "I'm going to go before you drag them to spy on Haruhi. Bye." 

"I don't do that!" 

"We've caught you on several occasions." 

"Ok, maybe once or twice!" 

"Goodbye, Ranka." 

"Alright, it was a couple dozen!" 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What're you doing here?" Haruhi asked the taller man who towered over them just as their senpai's and classmates did.