[mistakes]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While Tamaki was busy gaping at the incredible experience, m/n quickly called Kyoya and told him to gather the host club and meet him and Tamaki at his house. Kyoya agreed and that was that. 

"Hey," Tamaki called and m/n hummed, focusing on the left turn. "Why are heading to my house? Wait how do you know where I live?!" 

"Hm? Haruhi hasn't told you yet?" He teased and Tamaki's eyes went wide. 

"What? What didn't they tell me?!" The blonde-haired boy shook his friend's shoulders which simply made him laugh. 

"You'll see~" 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Welcome home, master m/n." His maids said in unison as he popped the helmet off of his head. 

Yet, Tamaki stood in front of them, confused beyond his imagination. They called him master however they were dressed rather casually for maids. 

He looked between the h/c boy and the women and men lined up. 

"I told you not to call me that." M/n sighed and a couple of them snickered, knowing it set him off. 

"A few of your friends are here, master-" 

A loud groan from him sent them all into a fit of laughs and giggles. 

"It is quite a different atmosphere, isn't it?" Kyoya suddenly appeared beside Tamaki. The poor boy was startled for the nth time that day but quickly brushed it off. 

"It really is!" Tamaki gaped. Kyoya hummed and wrote something down quickly in his sketchy notebook. 

"I can see what he and Haruhi get along so well." The twins said in unison with their dull eyes watching said person go up to the older male. 

"What, why?" Honey asked and the twins bent down slightly. 

"Haruhi is poor and m/n acts like he doesn't have 20 people waiting for his every command. He's nothing like the boss." They both mockingly pointed to Tamaki, expecting some sort of reaction but his mind was focused somewhere else. 

They followed his eyes that were glued onto m/n's bruised hand.

"Woah..." Honey gasped, jumping into Mori's arms. "What happened to m/n-chan?" 

"He—"

"Hikaru, Kaoru!" A voice interrupted. Everyone's ears perked up to the boy who was putting a helmet back on. "I'm going for another ride, which one of you wants to come first?" 

"Hikaru..." Kaoru spoke up. "You should go. I know you've always wanted to..."

And here came the brotherly love act that everyone loved. Well, most people loved it. It got repetitive after a while. 

"Kaoru!" Hikaru exclaimed, grabbing his brother's shoulders. "Don't say that! You should go!" 

"I'm starting to think I should just take Kyoya..." M/n mumbled and Haruhi snickered beside him. 

"You go!" Kaoru exclaimed. 

"No, you should!" 

"Go, Hikaru!" 

"No! I refuse! You go before me! It's the least I could do!" 

"If you insist!" Kaoru sprinted to the motorcycle leaving his twin brother in the dust.

"Go go go!" The redhead yelled, jumping behind m/n and waving his hand in the opposite direction.

"Since when were you the devilish twin?" He asked, nevertheless following Kaoru's command.

"I dunno, I just wanted to see what this was like." He shrugged and in that fraction of a second, his upperclassman saw the perfect opportunity to speed up the black bike.

"m/N-"

"Yes?" He grinned slyly in the mirror and watched as Kaoru held onto the seat for dear life.

"Get ready~"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT-"

He wasted no time in turning down the street leading to the highway. Of course, m/n made sure there were no cars around before doing this, but he was going to do it either way if we're being honest. 

"M/N!!" Kaoru yelled, gripping his hands onto the other boy's waist just as Tamaki did earlier. 

He tilted the bike so the wind made Kaoru's hair almost touch the ground. It only lasted a few seconds, but in those moments, his underclassman truly thought he was going to die. 

"WHAT THE HELL, M/N?!" He shouted once they safely were on their way home. 

"Didn't you enjoy it though?" The h/c boy smiled, turning his head slightly so he wouldn't bump heads. 

"I guess..." Kaoru mumbled but that was enough for him. 

"I'm glad." 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Honey, I'm home!" M/n teased as he helped Kaoru down. The boy instantly darted to his brother, sharing a loving hug. 

"How was the ride?" Kyoya inquired, looking up from his book and shutting with a swift clap. 

"It was-" 

"Horrifying!" Kaoru interrupted with a sudden urge to spice things up. "He almost killed me!" 

"What?!" Hikaru shrieked. He pushed past his brother and gripped the hem of his friend's shirt. "What did you do?"

M/n put his hands up innocently, his eyes looking away. "Pump the hate breaks, I just took him for a ride, is all." Silently, Hikaru's grip dropped and he slowly walked back to his brother. 

"I will kill you if I find out you hurt him." The redhead threatened but m/n was already walking back to his bike. 

"Hey, m/n," Tamaki called nervously, stretching out his hand. "Shouldn't you take a break from riding?" His eyes softened as he watched small drops of blood appear on the white bandage. "Come inside, we can find a first-aid kit." 

"Sorry, suoh. I'll have to take a rain check." He puffed out a small breath and kicked the stand back. By the time someone went to intervene he was already gone. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───