[auto theft]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

M/n walked out of the stoor, pain throbbing through his fist. Inside the door, Tamaki wasted no time in picking himself up and rushing outside with Haruhi by his side. 

"M/n!" Haruhi called but their friend ignored their call. "Wait up!" 

"What do you need?" He hissed, coming sharper than intended. Haruhi's eyes widened before they regained composure. 

"Are you alright?" Their tone was soft and he could see that his friend was only trying to help. But that was one thing he didn't want right now. 

He nodded in a slightly dismissive way and turned to the familiar motorcycle. He remembered the exhilaration of just being on the back of it. 

Lucky for him, he also knew how to ride it. And it seemed like the perfect way to cool off.

Keyword: seemed.

M/n quickly walked over and grabbed the bucket helmet. With a swift click of the button, he was already hopping on top.

"Where are you planning on going?" Tamaki asked and the boy smirked.

"Wanna come find out?"

Tamaki looked between m/n and Haruhi nervously, wondering if going on this death trap was such a good idea.

M/n would've said something along the lines of "I won't force you to come."   But he wasn't feeling as generous today.

"It'll be fine, don't worry. I've been riding for a few years and I haven't managed to kill myself, have I?"

Tamaki sighed in defeat (although he was looking forward to the new experience). The violet-eyed boy nervously put on the helmet and draped his legs around the seat.

"Hang on," M/n smirked and Tamaki's hands instantly wrapped around his waist. He dug his face into the older boy's back and prayed to anything and everything that he wouldn't die.

"Don't worry, Tamaki. I won't let you fall." His e/c eyes travelled from car to car, navigating where the safest route would be. Meanwhile, Tamaki was fawning over a very small (but incredibly big) detail.

He called him Tamaki.

He's never called him Tamaki before.

"Music?" His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden request.

"Sure!" Tamaki grinned. He slowly became more comfortable on the vehicle. Though he became more comfortable that didn't exactly mean he wanted to stop holding him.

Before he knew it, m/n was holding one hand on the stereo and one hand on the handlebar.

"What are you doing?!" Tamaki screeched making him jerk in surprise. "Are you trying to get us killed?!"

"Are you fucking serious, Suoh?" He sighed, putting both of his hands back on the bars. "I almost had a heart attack."

"Good! If it makes you pay more attention-"

"The boys are back in town! The boys are back in town~"

The blaring song cut the blonde off halfway. His lips parted softly as he listened to the song.

"You know that chick that used to dance a lot?"

Tamaki smiled, finally taking in the change in scenery. "Wow..."

M/n smiled at his mesmerized friend and started to speed up slightly. He made his way to the hills of the area and drove up to the top.

Just as Tamaki noticed where they were, the h/c boy was leaning down in his seat, letting Tamaki see the view that he was lucky enough to see.

"What are you doing?! Are you trying to go faster?? We don't need-"

"Just look, Suoh!" He laughed, pointing to the immense amount of beautiful nature around them. Bugs and birds of all kinds flew around. Squirrels chased each other for food while the flowers moved softly in the wind.

It was truly an enthralling sight to see.

"The boys are back in townnn~"

"Next stop, my house."

"Your house? Where's your-"

"Shut up and appreciate the quiet."

He smiled even though he was just told off. "Of course."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───